Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by JimBeamBlack, Jan 4, 2009.

1. JimBeamBlack

JimBeamBlack New Member

I purchased a copy of DC.Net last night and was wondering how long it takes to et the email response , I have a spam filter as I am using Earthling but I check it every day just in case and to my knowledge have never missed an email.

I did get my response that PayPal completed the transaction so I know the deal went through. I also emailed you Mr Spike with my info JIC you could give me some ideas.

Not trying to be a pain here I just have some cool new drivers from Guru3D I want to try out for Fallout!!:D

thanks

PS: if you need any more info just hit me with a PM or email thanks.

2. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Hi,

please send an email to info at drivercleaner dot net and include the email address used to purchase and the order id. That way we can check and resend the email.

3. JimBeamBlack

JimBeamBlack New Member

Yes I sent that email right before I posted here so you should already have it.I also sent a cc; to james at driverheaven dot net as proposed by Paypal.

both these emails should be in the inbox of their prospective recipients , if not please let me know and I will send another straight away!

thanks for the help Spike , appreciate it man.

::::EDIT::::

Got it man , thanks dude!!
    The new site looks freakin awesome!! or is this just another skin?? still I like it!!
    ....off to work , will give the new drivers a try tonight!!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009