Apple Reveals New 11-Inch and 12.9-Inch iPad Pro Models With Slim Bezels and Face ID

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by MIG-31, Oct 30, 2018.

1. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

Apple today revealed the all-new iPad Pro, with an edge-to-edge LCD "Liquid Retina" display, slimmer bezels, no Home Button, Face ID, and a magnetic attachment support for the new Apple Pencil. The new 11-inch iPad Pro has the same footprint as the previous 10.5-inch iPad Pro, but now with a bigger display thanks to the slimmer bezels. The 12.9-inch version is actually smaller than the previous 12.9-inch model but with the same screen size.

Apple put the same Liquid Retina display in the iPad Pro as the one found in the iPhone XR, using rounded corners that follow the curves of the iPad Pro's unibody enclosure. Apple says the display is its brightest and most color accurate iPad display yet, with wide color support, True Tone, and anti-reflective coating that provides a natural and accurate viewing experience inside and outside.

[​IMG]

Trusteft likes this.
  2. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I watched the presentation live. I have to say, that's the first time I found the idea of a non desktop OS tablet as appealing. Also, the technology in this thing is yummy. :)