Audigy2 ZS Drivers

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by Mister X86, Sep 11, 2003.

1. LowLife

LowLife New Member

I need this patch too. No mirror? :uhoh:
    Plz :D

2. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

sorry my bandwidth was exceeded, if anyone can donate some mirrors they are very small files. I have a 300MB limit.

3. Necrosis

Necrosis Well-Known Member

I can host them if both files are under 10 meg together.

4. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

yes they are necro, on may 1st my downloads will be up again so download it then and tell me when to edit it putting on your link instead of mine

5. vdmpr

vdmpr New Member

I shall try to write very primitively that it was correctly transferred(translated). I not the expert in computers, at me other speciality. First about a patch for an equalizer. I have found the link to him(it) on one of forums. In two days the link to him(it) have cleaned(removed), as though anything and was not. Who has created this patch, for what purposes I do not know. One only is clear, that after his(its) installation the equalizer started to work. But other functions were broken. After installation îáíîâëåíèé CMS_PCAPP_LB_2_02_06.exe, EAX SBA2_WEBUP_EAXC_031230.exe mistakes any more were not. If you will unpack a patch with help WinRAR, you will see 4 folders: Shared Files, ShareDLL, Support, Theme. It is more than half of files in them have the same version as in C:\Program Files\Creative, but there is also a distinction. (Can be, it is a patch for Live 5.1?) . After installation of the new driver from Creative for EAX4 the equalizer has again ceased to work. I have unpacked the new driver and began to look, that it(he) has established such, that the equalizer has ceased to work. There was that it PfMod.dll, and the same version as before installation of a patch for an equalizer. I have unpacked a patch for an equalizer, copied PfMod.dll and have inserted in C:\Program Files\Creative\ShareDLL. The equalizer started to work! I anew installed WINDOWS and all of the driver. The patch for an equalizer did not put. Has unpacked a patch for an equalizer, has copied new PfMod.dll and has inserted in C:\Program Files\Creative\ShareDLL. The equalizer started to be started!
    Yesterday I have downloaded YouP-PAX-ZSv1.2.zip (25,5 Mb), have anew established Windows (I any more do not remove the software and driver Audigy as removal(distance) passes not correctly, I am simple format disk C, at new installations Windows). Has established Audigy 2ZS (installation a disk with ctcomp v.7.0.6), installation custom, did not installation driver, then driver YouP-PAX-ZSv1.2, CMS_PCAPP_LB_2_02_06.exe, EAX SBA2_WEBUP_EAXC_031230.exe,then PfMod.dll.
    All works. Has adjusted an equalizer and has pressed save.

Last edited: May 6, 2004
  6. krumbs

krumbs New Member

pbm solved, equalizer working!

thanks vdmpr!
    i followed your advise and now the equalizer is working - without breaking the mediasource player and the EAX console!
    as a bonus, the Pfmod.dll replacement also enabled a Karaoke feature on the EAX panel. Plus, the DTSNeo6 panel is now active! thanks again. hooray!!
    btw, any idea how the DTSNeo6 feature is different (better?) than the CMSS 2/ Stereo Surround option? i am on an audigy1 plugged to cambridge soundworks dtt3500 5.1 setup.

7. krumbs

krumbs New Member

further to my previous post, i just discovered that the SVM and crossfade features on the mediasource player are also now working just fine.
    so to everyone wishing to enable the graphic equalizer, dts neo6, svm and crossfade, don't bother installing the entire patch or booting into safe mode to do so.
    just extract the patch using winrar, go to the ShareDLL folder, copy Pfmod.dll and save it to your Program Files\Creative\ShareDLL folder.
    i suggest you keep a backup of the original pfmod.dll, just in case...
    cheers!

8. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

ok guys the download for the eq is working again, PLEASE dont use the second link unless you have to thx

9. M.W

M.W New Member

Which one is the main link and which is the second link? :oops:

Thanks,
    M.W

10. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

revert to page 13 of this thread, you will see the guide

11. vdmpr

vdmpr New Member

Re: pbm solved, equalizer working!

I could not force normally work DTSNeo6 at use of drivers YouP-PAX. And to reinstall drivers any more I do not want, has bothered, sounding like and so good. Probably, drivers YouP-PAX are better for using on Chinese version Windows. But can be not correct I has established, the instruction and all inscriptions in the Chinese language.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2004
  12. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

I got dts working now and EQ :) awesome very easy to so tooked me while to firgure how to patch it right way lol

13. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

what the hell does dts neo do?

is it any good for analog 5.1 systems?

14. vdmpr

vdmpr New Member

It something like CMSS, CMSS2. Works only on Audigy 2ZS. On site Creative it is possible to read about it.

15. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

16. LowLife

LowLife New Member

It works for me with my Audigy 2. Or is the panel only working but there's no effect?

17. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

CMSS is upmixing right? 2channels to 5.1(7.1 for ZS)

18. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

yep sticky boy

well I got the guide stickied so you can all read it now

19. vanyar

vanyar New Member

To Classic Leon. Please, could you explain me exactly how to install the YouP-PAX-ZSv1.2 drivers on an Audigy 2 (no ZS) card?
    I don't know chinese and I can't find any install guide in english.

20. Chilljf

Chilljf New Member

I have an audigy 2 & when I try to use autoupdate I get an error.. some components are corrupted.. So I went & updated the drivers manually to the newest.. but havent updated the rest of the stuff. Should I download stuff like eax console, mediasource updates for A2 ZS or A2?