Audigy2 ZS Drivers

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by Mister X86, Sep 11, 2003.

1. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

just do manual, much safer

2. Chilljf

Chilljf New Member

should I also install the updates SBA2_WEBUP_DTSCON_1_00_06.exe & SBA2_WEBUP_THXCON_1_00_16.exe ?

Last edited: May 8, 2004
  3. DesolateThought

DesolateThought New Member

Will this patch work with the USB Audigy 2 NX?

4. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

dont know, all i can say is take the risk of trying? most likely you will get an error if it doesnt work

5. krumbs

krumbs New Member

same problem here. the panel works, but there is absolutely no change in the audio output. also, i noticed that when you enable dts neo, the cmss setting from the eax panel is automatically disabled. however, when you reselect cmss, dts neo does not get deselected!! strange.
    anyway, dts neo does not seem to work on my audigy1. maybe it is a hardware feature? i went to the dts site and the spiel over there makes this feature sound like a manna from heaven!! would have been great to see if it is really that good.

6. thiagodm

thiagodm Member

7. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

thx for the link

8. Blurayfan

Blurayfan New Member

Creative Compatibility Patch 7.2.0 is ready for download

An updated Compatibility Patch is ready for download.
    Link is same as before just version has changed.
    Compatibility Patch 7.2.0

What's New:
    Added support for Audigy LS cards.

9. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

thx dvdkingdom

10. pep

pep New Member

I can't install this set of drivers with a live!

I've checked my model s/n and it says it's a SB0060... but there must be something wrong coz when i run the installer it says it can't find an Audigy 2.

Yesterday I installed these drivers manually by running CTZAPXX.exe but I couldn't run the apps, it said it could not find a compatible device... i even changed .dll as stated on page 15 and it didn't work either >__<.

I've just installed succesfully live!'s original drivers without any problem... maybe my card is not added on the ctcomp patch? :?:?

Ah, kx drivers works perfectly here, but i want to give these zs a try :sigh:

11. boba23

boba23 Member

hey,

for all SB Live! Owners experiencing problems with the Audigy ZS drivers + the apps, e.g. Surround Mixer not starting but giving the error "required hardware not found ..." or similiar.

yesterday i started with installing drivers only which works perfectly....
    first patched (ctcomp) and installed the original driver from the ZS cd package, then did the 2 driver updates. so far so good, driver working with regular windows xp mixer etc.
    now since i knew the surround mixer that comes wiith the audigy zs drivers dont work for me and my sblive, i tried the "old" surround mixer from the audigy 2 drivers package, which in my eyes isnt that much different from the new one -> works perfectly.
    then i went and installed the other apps i needed/wanted from the audigy 2 ZS package, like speaker settings, speaker calibrator. these 2 work for sure with my sblive and the most recent ZS driver update..

so far running fine, i will check out more apps from both packages (ZS and Audigy 2 only) to see which ones work with SB Live! + latest ZS drivers....
    anyways for me the most important thing was the surround mixer and the speaker stuff, so i am fine for now :)

take care

boba

12. The_neo

The_neo New Member

Hi
    Today i have installed the AUDigy Web Update drivers ....443.....after patching with Ctcomp on My SBLIVE 5.1(00sb100)....They r working like charm.....:rofl: Still , Some application r not working.....but, i have no problem with that.....I have enable 5.1 using playcenter and SuMix frm Old CD .....everything works fine....

THANX to BiGBrOWnPimpsta,DVDkingdom 4 his wonderful Patch n all others who have directly or indirectly contribute to its success....

The_neo

13. StratuS

StratuS New Member

Boba, where can I grab the old Audigy2 mixer software from please?

14. boba23

boba23 Member

15. The_neo

The_neo New Member

Hi everybody!!!!
    I installed the ZS drivers on Sblive 5.1....they r working like charm.....I m getting 24 bit music playback with mad plugin and winamp.....its awesome :D ....for application, i followed boba's advice...Thanx Buddy....sound is far better and more crisper than before....i havenot applied ZS web update(443 version) till now.....earlier when i applied the above drivers ..all the Eax presets messed up......so, i left that part right now.....

The_neo

16. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

hmm maybe i will add boba's advice to the guide

17. Jitter

Jitter Active Member

I am having problems getting this to work on my Audigy LS. I have ver 7.2 of the patch, and it seems to work and everything installs fine. However when i reboot sometimes i get sound, other times i get the "new device found". I uninstalled all of my old stuff and used driver cleaner. The times i do get sound, over half of the software doesnt work. THX setup, Audio HQ etc etc. Any help would be appreciated.

18. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

19. Apocalyps

Apocalyps New Member

Hi, i just downloaded Audigy 2 ZS drivers and im hoping that i can mod my Audigy 2 to audigy 2 ZS. I have little problem. When i run comp patch it says that data1.hdr is missing. Can someone tell me where to download proper data1.hdr and data1.cab. You can find these at 106431634152_a2zs-i.r00

Last edited: May 18, 2004
  20. BiGBrOwNPimpsta