Bad experience with NewFrog.com

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by TiredofScams, Sep 7, 2012.

1. TiredofScams

TiredofScams New Member

Newfrog.com is a mess, pure and simple. They lie on their website and on the order confirmation about delivery times. In my case, they promised 7-15 calendar days delivery time. Three weeks went by from their ship date notice. Nothing received. I contacted them and they responded in broken English that the actual shipping time was 12-31 calendar days! No apologizing for their lie. No shame at the change in terms. Nothing. I still have not received my item, and when I ask them for compensation, all I get is a nonsense answer.

This company is a Chinese company, and all their products ship directly from China. They clearly have their own (self-serving) views on business practices (i.e. fraud). I personally would never consider buying from them again, regardless of any price difference.

Also have to note that China is famous for having legions of workers who get on the internet and post false positive reviews. It appears to me that this company has done the same.

2. sdbwsbd

sdbwsbd New Member

I think you just have an attack to this site!
    This site in fact a good site!
    But maybe there is a lot of space to improve, I think no one is perfect, everyone is just still growing all the way!
    I believe that newfrog.com would become better and better! And would be the leading place one day!

How you think the website is not good in reputation?
    The services, the quality, the price, the images of the procucts?
    I just can be sure that you are just speaking bad of others sites to set off your own!

All the people who see this thread, if you just do not believe what I said about the goods and advantages of newfrog.com, you can juts have try on the sites, to taste the services and reasonable prices and best quality, and the fastest shipping period!
    And the best discounts for you to save money, I promise you will like it!!!

3. loval3311

loval3311 New Member

hey there brought an item from new frog which was faulty , by the way i am a volume buyer and was about to purchase a futher 300 of the same item. The battery appeared flat so i asked for a replacement item or refund. after a frustrating one hour and the sales staff being fecioius and totally evasive and rude with me (smiley and penny) they are sendind a replacement battery which they tell me will take 10-25 days for a sealed item which i cannot gain access to the battery for (how riduculous is that !!!) they gave up around a $3000 sale to scunge me on a $10 item and how rude are their sales and feedback staff I mean do they actually get paid for what they do. I would sack them on the spot if they worked for me and were representing me like that !!! Surely newfrog cant be that desperate for staff

4. TiredofScams

TiredofScams New Member

Very ironic that you clearly are one of the legions of fake posters to which I referred in my original post.

FYI, it is very easy for a native English speaker to see from your post that you are Chinese. In this case, it is very likely that you are one of the Chinese posters paid by newfrog to defend their tarnished reputation.

Note to owner of newfrog: you could do a lot better improving your actual service rather than paying people to spam the Internet with fake positive reviews. Just sayin'

5. DiGiTaL-dOg!

DiGiTaL-dOg! New Member

:annoyed: Buyer BEWARE! ...is all I can say! :mad:

Their LACK of understanding the English language is MOST of the problem here ...AND their LACK of "Excellent Service" as they so proudly "claim".

Their "Wonder Woman", Barbie, is their sales rep, customer service rep, online help support, tech support, HR person, CEO, CIO, janitor, etc... - GREAT way to run (or RUIN!) a business! ...AND a girl to death!?!

I've been patiently waiting almost 3 MONTHS for my simple item to arrive and have received EVERY excuse in the book... returned from Customs, broken in shipment and now - Out of Stock! Go figure!?!

Trying to actually COMMUNICATE with them to make them UNDERSTAND the situation is nearly IMPOSSIBLE! It will frustrate the HELL out of you for sure! (start drinking NOW! - LoL!) Even to SIMPLY ask them to keep you informed to the status, if a problem arises is utterly IMPOSSIBLE!!!

They have GREAT products, I've ordered with them before - but if you have a problem or issue with them - easiest thing is to do is cancel the order and to find another from another vendor that actually UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH and what "Customer Service" means!

Their "Excellent Service" is a COMPLETE and UTTER JOKE!!! They have absolutely NO idea what that phrase means - or why they even say they do. If Barbie calls me "friend" once more - I will SCREAM! I've asked her SEVERAL times to PLEASE STOP - I am NOT your friend! (which she CONTINUED to call me that) And if I WAS your "friend" - you would NEVER EVER treat me like THAT!!! Capeesh?

So - like the other members above, if you try, and you don't succeed - find ANOTHER vendor (like eBay)... or someone who actually understands the English language.

The comment from the Asian member is an OBVIOUS attempt to save face - do you understand that "sdbwsbd"... what the *@#! kind of handle is THAT! I could make up LOTS of meanings of what that stands for... "Sure Don't Buy..." HAS TO be the beginning of it! LoL! (anyone esle like to add to it? - LoL!) Oh well...

They're CHEAP for a reson - and it ISN'T because they have a huge support staff or overhead - OBVIOUSLY!!!

I've requested to speak to "The Boss" or Manager there... and if I get a person named Barb or Bobby - I will RUN for the hills!!! (multiple personalities! - LoL!)

Best wishes to future buyers - and all I can say FOR SURE is...
    [​IMG] Buyer BEWARE!!! :mad:

6. gom

gom New Member

Buy nothing at newfroq who sell only Chinese junk no guarantee and no money back.!!!!!

no sevice or respect for you you lost your money !!!

all they want is your money and send you junk !!!!!!!!!

if you get something !!!!!!

send back on their costs FORGET IT !!!

you have been warned