CMS3D does not work with Youtube videos

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Auzentech Series' started by b-man2005, Apr 16, 2013.

1. b-man2005

b-man2005 New Member

Hi,

just installed the newest drivers for my auzentech home theater hd because with the original drivers cms3d didnt work with youtube.

and now i tried the pax drivers and its the same ... i can enable it or disable it ... no difference in sound.

is this normal ?

thanks

2. b-man2005

b-man2005 New Member

no one ?

please try it with any flashvideo !!

thanks

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Hi I oversleep today to 2pm. Anyway. It might be normal did you try the new set in thread for 2013 set updated tweaks see if fixes it? My Best best get New creative card or grab Titanium no issues :)

4. b-man2005

b-man2005 New Member

maybe you could try it out for youself

because ... cms3d is workig on youtube... there comes sound from all 7 speakers... but when i turn the slider from cms3d to front or back makes no difference ...

it just stays stereo surround without any changes just if you let the slider in the middle

i hope you undertood this ... please try it

5. click4dylan

click4dylan New Member

uninstall flash player 11, install flash player 10.3 from the archives, use this version from now on, or upgrade to version 11 again and it should work. its because youtube now plays in 5.1 channel audio and if theres no rear channels in the video it just sends blank sound through them. theres a dll hack online somewhere but this procedure fixes it without requiring a dll hack