Competition for brand new AMD Ryzen 5 1500X - Competition is over congratulations Judas

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by Calliers, Dec 19, 2017.

1. ET3D

ET3D Hopeless Dreamer

In that case, I'd consider becoming a regular. :)

CDsDontBurn, Mr Cairo and Calliers like this.
  2. Besttazy

Besttazy New Member

i would recommend check this topic from reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6ohq5l/ryzen_5_1500x_is_basically_an_i74770/
    There compare.
    AMD still good choice.Wait a bit and we will get Zen+ generation.
    In which I hope to raise the frequency of the processor and for single thread performance.
    best regards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My pc:Gtx 1070,i7 7700k,32gb ram.
    Acer Predator 24 ich 144hz.-Bestazy.

3. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

The machine lives... i've replaced my sisters aging and frankly slowly failing, specially with the intel fuckup poor patch job that results in random reboots.. her old machine was an i7 930 series system...

this ryzen 1500x runs circles around it even with single channel memory mode (1x16GB ddr4 3200mhz ram) compared to the i7's 3x 4GB 1600mhz ddr3 in triple channel.

I'm actually impressed with the performance, it's snappy.... super snappy... even compared to the relatively new 7700k i had built with nearly identical components.

I haven't tweaked anything, just updated to the latest bios straight away, then install windows fresh with latest drivers from amd direct... nothing from the asrock manufacturer otherwise.

shit, even the internet (she's got mach 1 from sasktel @ 175mbps direct fiber)... is MASSIVELY snappier compared (using cat6 cable not wifi).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i'll show pictures later of the Core 1 case i used later.

CDsDontBurn, ET3D and Calliers like this.
  4. Calliers

Calliers HH's MC Staff Member

:cool:

That's what I'm talkin' bout homes, that's what I'm talkin' bout. :cool:

5. ET3D

ET3D Hopeless Dreamer

Nice.

6. Crypto

Crypto New Member

Useful information thanks!