Concept2 Model E

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Trusteft, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I am very close ordering one. It's going to be a difficult purchase as I am going to spend the few money I have left. Anyone with experience with it? Something I should be careful about it etc?

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

of all the exercise equipment i've ever seen.. the only one that draws my interest is the one built for VR... looks like total fun.

3. Calliers

Calliers Just got off the hedonic treadmill... Staff Member

Hmmmm, I don't have any experience with exercising equipment so I wouldn't know, much too lazy to go to the gym or do anything really.

4. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

Well aren't we a bunch of lazy-asses!

I have very limited experience with that kind of equipment, my dad bought a similar machine when I was a lot younger and I tried perhaps a more heavy duty variant at a rowing club once or twice. I have no idea if it's all the exercise one needs, but It is a good workout. If that particular device doesn't have any serious issues, it's not a bad choice for getting some exercise.

Trusteft likes this.
  5. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

I don't really need exercise... though i certainly would venture into the vr stuff... as i work in farm and mechanical stuff... short of a bit of a belly, physically i've managed to out power plenty of people that make it a daily habit...