Console Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available." Please help.

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by Dan T., Jul 4, 2010.

1. sonik1428

sonik1428 New Member

Re: Console Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available." Please hel

And no, it still does not work. It takes me 8 hours to check and repair the hard disk.

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: Console Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available." Please hel

hmm How long ago you had freash formated? If your still having issue you can PM me chat you have I help you out on crossloop. I have Aim skyoe live messeger and yahoo. In my profile please let me know who you are before I added you thanks.

3. sonik1428

sonik1428 New Member

I have reinstalled Windows 7, and the console launcher works fine.
    But there is a problem. There is no sound on my headphone and the Line in/Mic 2 Input.
    I have PM you. Thanks

4. Hayze

Hayze New Member

Hello, this is the exact problem I am getting and this seems to be the only thread with a solution, I downloaded and installed PAX but I assume I must have done something wrong as I still get the error message, thanks
    Hayze

5. Salamand3r

Salamand3r New Member

I have the same problem ! :( help please

6. Metal.G3ar.So1id

Metal.G3ar.So1id New Member

Robert, seriously dude, you are the man.

I spent forever trying to get my x-fi extreme music to work with console launcher on windows 7 64bit. Thanks to your pro stand alone launcher I can finally use my card. Cheers bud, you should run the creative support team for sure : )

Also for anyone having problems with it still try the steps I took.

1. Go to sound in control panel, speakers, properties, properties, uninstall driver.
    2. Uninstall any other creative softwares through program features, uninstall.
    3. Then use guru3D driversweeper 2.1.0, remove creative sound, clean.
    4. Restart pc
    5. Install Robert's PAX stand alone console launcher from this page.
    6. Reboot
    7. Install the latest x-fi driver for windows 7 64bit from creative support website.
    8. Reboot
    9. Enjoy some damn good music atlast, cos you now got the lanucher and driver.

ROBERT IS THE MAN. thanks

7. Robert McClelland

Your welcome you should try my pax driver sets wait for official release for PAX PCI XFI all os driver V4.05 lot's fixes :).

8. nanashiRei

nanashiRei New Member

I also encounter the problem with "no compatible device" messages, however it's installed and working fine, as far as default setup goes. But i cannot enable CMSS 3D and such because of that error.

Using latest PAX XFI PCI Driver with Xtreme Gamer on W7x64 SP1

However in another PC of mine it works just fine. I also get some weird messages while installing the driver and the audio console x64 edition. Complaining about some CTPanel dll, can't copy and autocloses to fast for a screenshot sorry, tried multiple times.

I also tried to do the uninstall the entire thing and reinstall, however the behavior doesn't change.

The original driver works, but it sucks. Does anyone know a solution for this? I tried all the things in this thread but nothing worked.

It might also serves some information issues if i post this:
    http://puu.sh/1JX8
    http://puu.sh/1JX9
    http://puu.sh/1JXh
    http://puu.sh/1JXj
    http://puu.sh/1JXl

If more informations are required feel free to ask.

-- EDIT --

Are these processes related to the install of the Suite?
    http://puu.sh/1JYZ

-- EDIT --

Managed to capture the errors:
    http://puu.sh/1JZ7
    http://puu.sh/1JZ9

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  9. Robert McClelland

Are you using my newest driver and master suite 2.0?

10. nanashiRei

nanashiRei New Member

PAX PCI XFI PAX Audio Suite DVD 2011 V1.00Release
    and
    PAX PCI XFI ALL OS Driver V4.15

11. Robert McClelland

Did you ran reg fixer defrag reg before installing those stuff?

12. nanashiRei

nanashiRei New Member

yes, and drivercleaner

13. Robert McClelland

Try using master suite 2.00 then just reinstalled that launcher then. Let me know it's kinda late help you out more going bed soon 12:34am here :)

14. nanashiRei

nanashiRei New Member

6:35 am here, will try 2.0 after getting some sleep

15. nanashiRei

nanashiRei New Member

That's what i get with Master Suite 2.0

http://puu.sh/1Kk6

16. Robert McClelland

sounds like there something wrong with your sound card or you may need reformated windows used software suite x64 bit control panel in main suite.

17. nanashiRei

nanashiRei New Member

After googling a lot i found out that i have an unreversable virus on my system, which spawns InstHelp.exe.

I'm sorry for the trouble, i will report if the errors will still appear after i reinstalled my os.

God damn, i hate viruses. (At least i lastet 2,5 Years on this installation, yay -.-)

18. Robert McClelland

Just formated virus over. I don't have any virus. How did you get it did you open email that you shouldn't?

19. nanashiRei

nanashiRei New Member

No you misunderstood, it's not from your drivers. For sure it's not. I use it on many other pcs i have. And i don't exactly know where it's from, i will just fix my system and then let you know what will happen :)

20. Legas

Legas New Member

Îòâåò: Console Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available." Please

I also had similar problem when installed driver re-installed windows/cleared prom previously installed drivers. The solution for me was simple - just run installer again.
    Installation over previously installed driver works for me