Console Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available." Please help.

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by Dan T., Jul 4, 2010.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: Console Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available." Please hel

Upgrade to 7 issue slove lol

2. Legas

Legas New Member

Îòâåò: Console Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available." Please

try to put soundcard in another slot

3. Whiner

Whiner New Member

Re: Console Launcher says "There are no supported audio device available." Please hel

I have the same issue, and I'm running windows 7, if I take my roccat kave 5.1 headset out, and plug-in my fender amplifier to use as speaker - Through a AUX, sound disappear, I can see in the volume bar that it recieves sound, but it wont send.
    It happens the other way around as well.
    Or well, at first I could take the "Roccat Usb power cable", then afterwards pink, green, black, yellow. And replug with the amplifier, wupti! Sound working. But If I take the green, pink etc to begin with. It would fuck up.

4. Robert McClelland

Sound like you have bad plug

5. Whiner

Whiner New Member

Ooh, I believe you when you say that :D Cause I'm actually having some major troubles with this motherboard, got help to troubleshoot the problem on the asusrog.com, 1 of my ram had an error, and the Q-led's kept glowing red everytime the system were turned on, and disappeared when it reached Windows loading.
    Irrelevant, but it will be send in for a RMA on monday, so hopefully I can get the chance to pick a new motherboard or get a brand new.
    even though I'll have to mess with microsoft and get my OEM Windows reset :)

6. Robert McClelland

Now you know why I trust gigabyte boards no issue with static or poping ect.. :p

7. Kibb

Kibb New Member

Hey Robert,

Just registered to say that I love you. :)

I have the Creative X-fi Xtreme Music card and Windows 7 64bit. I heard sound but couldn't access any options like Crystalizer etc.

So I downloaded your Console Launcher and your drivers, and by the gods, it works like a charm!

I was ready to buy a new soundcard but now you saved me 150 bucks!

Thank you so much, I really appriciate your work!
    Is there a donate money button?

8. dethwish

dethwish New Member

OMFG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Mr McClelland you are a frikn GOD.

SB Xtreme Gamer Win 7 64 bit
    Console Launcher suddenly disappeared for no reason
    "There are no supported audio device available." error

Followed instructions - uninstalled card, cleaned with ccleaner, then driversweeper in safemode and installed PAX PCI XFI PAX Audio Suite DVD 2011 V3.00

Everything is A-OK
    You are a champ - Creative should employ you to make their drivers!

Thank God there are people like you out there when the devs can't even get it right.

Kepp up the great work champ - i'll be keeping a close eye on paxyoursoundout.com

Jason

9. Robert McClelland

Can't donate sorry :) sorry for late replay lol

10. Robert McClelland

Did you try the new driver suite PAX PCI XFI all os v1.00? that has most updated tweaks.

11. Renaud

Renaud New Member

Is there any driver for the Supreme FX X-FI maybe ?

In pax i meen

12. Robert McClelland

I think you have buy it it. At creative web store.

13. yblad

yblad New Member

I know this is a dead thread but I just had to say THANK YOU! I've been plagued by the "the audio device supported by this application cannot be found" issue for weeks, locking me out from any options and leaving my sound card unstable. I tried everything, I even resorted to manually removing creative registry entries to try and get their drivers working again, and then I came across PAX. First install, and everything works perfectly. Also the sound quality is amazing. You have saved my sound card from a sledgehammer death, and my sanity.

14. Robert McClelland

Your welcome :)

15. hoh

hoh New Member

I have smilar problems . I have usb sound blaster play! sound card . The card works fine but the software Creative Audio Center and Control Panel won't run and gives an error saying "There are no supported audio device available ..."

I tried uninstalling, reinstalling and registry cleaning but it is useless. I can hear sounds but the softwares won't open.

I use windows 7 home premium x64 .

any advice?

16. Robert McClelland

Don't think it's support unless came from your cd?

17. OutCast1138

OutCast1138 New Member

Hi Robert, i just registered to only say - "THANK YOU!". I tryin to solve the problem with detecting X-Fi on Win7x64 many hours, but don't solve it. Ur programm solve it, big thanks to u! And luck with future programms! =)