creative sb X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series drivers problem

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by Mato87, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Mato87

Mato87 New Member

Hello,
    I have a creative sb X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series and whenever I tried to install the PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver Suite 2013 V1.05 Default Tweak Edition, after the installation is finished and I restart my computer, I get this error message when I want to change settings in the console launcher "there are no supported audio devices available...." or "the audio device supported by this application is not detected...."
    Can anybody help me please?

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Did you disable driver sign and antiviruses? You may have delete the creative folder from start menu and program folder. And run crap cleaner and run reg fixer also before you reinstalled the package.

3. Mato87

Mato87 New Member

I did all that, even did a fresh reinstall of windows, nothing helped, so I downloaded the driver straight from the creative support website and installed it manually, and finally it works :D

4. Robert McClelland

Did you try installed mine on top of it? That why sometime it does that you need do creative driver before you can used mine.

5. Mato87

Mato87 New Member

What I did, was, I actually installed your lovely pack, but when I restarted the computer, the error messages were popping up, so I figured out I need a driver to work this thing out, so I downloaded it through the creative support and voila, it works now, it's strange that your pack isn't installing the driver itself...it happened to me quite a few times on my old PC where I had an older sound card aswell...I just forgot that with installing the driver sepparately fixes the error messages and the whole kerfuffle.
    I always admired your work with these pax drivers, because I had always problems with the ones from the creative site, I've been using Pax drivers for almost 10 years or so :)

6. Robert McClelland

ya if your on windows 8 64 bit you muss go to Pc settings then recover then adv start up last one then choice restart then trouble shoot then choice 7 that how you disable driver sign.