custom pc case

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Benching & Modding' started by b2345, May 9, 2013.

1. b2345

b2345 New Member

Hi i am building a custom pc and i like the idea of having some sort of design on the side pannels but i dnt like the idea of having a window where u can see inside as its 2 common now adays ao i was thinking of cutiing some stars on the sides but as ive never done a custom side panel before due to the rest of my builds just being with a bought case i was wondering if there was anything i should keep in mind also should i cover the holes as id like to keep them jsut like small holes but am not sure if i should cover the hiles with like some kind of plastic or anything also my case is being build from plywood as i like the effect u get and have seen some great looking ones out there ,any help u guys can give would be epic:)

2. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

As far as the holes are concerned, I wouldn't bother covering them on the outside. But, what I would do, to prevent any critters from intruding, is to use a mesh on the inside of the side cover. This could be something as simple as fiberglass window screen that can be bought at any home supply store e.g. Home Depot or Lowe's.