DH and AMD ROCK!!!

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Benching & Modding' started by longhorn1000, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy New Member

Nice addition :cool:

2. longhorn1000

longhorn1000 New Member

HI all, it had to be done in a bit of a rush before I left for a couple of weeks away from home but I managed to complete the build and get some scores!

The system was easy to set up and overclock, so full marks to AMD/Asus on that one and here are my overclocking results...
    (The Cinebench says Radeon 4770 because i was checking that worked at the time, transplanting my old system into a media pc and adding the 4770 as the main card so needed to check it didnt require an RMA. I now have the X2 running in the main system and it is pretty awesome!)

Sandra Memory Bandwidth:
    [​IMG]

Cinebench Multi-Core:
    [​IMG]

Come on guys... lets see if you can beat the core/memory speed and total scores!

3. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy New Member

Cool stuff man if I had one I was thinking 4G :cool:

4. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

i'll definitely lose in the memory related tests as i can't get anything lower then cas 6 on my mem at 430mhz lol.

but interesting 1.525v on the cpu @ 3.7ghz... What's your temperatures... i didn't personally make it any higher then 1.5125v on the cpu because i was already leary about going higher...

Hey if you get a chance, see what is the highest GHZ POST clock you can get, my highest is 4.3ghz using default clocks with increased multiplier only @ 1.5v I can post, go into the bios and whatnot.. but won't boot windows lol.

5. longhorn1000

longhorn1000 New Member

Everest was showing me 51c for the CPU at idle, though all cores were at 40c (bug?) and when at load the CPU was up to 60c but didnt go higher than that. I might try the mhz boot thing when I get home but not sure. 3.7ghz (and a little higher on occasion) was a useable limit and not sure I fancy breaking the CPU. Will see what happens!

6. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member