Diamond Pro monitors

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by alewisa, Jun 5, 2002.

1. alewisa

alewisa New Member

Anyone got a copy of the manual for Mitsubishi DiamondPro series monitor? Checked the website, can only find product brochures there.

2. UberLord

UberLord A Legend in Underwear

Why do you need a manual? Monitors aren't all the hard to install (plug in 2 cables) and the configuration on modern ones is pretty simple through a menu.

3. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

yeah, im kinda interested myself, what exactly do you need it for?

4. alewisa

alewisa New Member

Have a slight problem with the controls - it doesn't use OSD, just 2 buttons at bottom of screen, with 4 LED's. This is kinda difficult to describe, but you use the -/+ keys to cycle through them, in turn lighting LED 1, 2, 3, 4, 1+2, 1+3, 1+4, and so forth.

Ok, have worked out which is V pos, V size, H pos, H size (easy), RGB colour correction (easy), colour temp (easy). However, pin cushioning, barrel, trapezium, etc etc is not quite so easy, especially when trying to remember which was which, and which ones it has and which it doesn't have.

Obvious thought, turn to web. No joy. Then I thought, ah, what a coincidence at the weekend (UberLord knows what!) - maybe there might be another coincidence and somewhen here may use similar models at work, have a manual about to be binned, you know what I mean.

Actually, I can't find the ON button :p