Driverheaven Driver Cleaner Platinum Edition

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner Platinum Edition Support' started by Spike, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Talon_262 please email me at info@drivercleaner.net and tell me your name and email address you used to register. Then i can look up the details and send you the file that will register it.

2. GutterPunk

GutterPunk I = Greatest Dood

so yeah, If I pay for it, I have the platinum version? If so I posted in the wrong spot yesterday lol! I friggen love the program and well worth $10 imo

3. ronnn

ronnn New Member

Have noticed no updates for pe, lately. Does this mean it is time to get the newest version?

4. Spike

The new updates in the filters work only with the .NET version, so that is why i don't update the filters.

The new .NET version has a lot more ways to clean and is a lot better. So my advice is to get the newest version. It will stay for a long time and my focus is now on improving and updating it.

5. BizSAR

BizSAR New Member

So is there an upgrade price for those of us that purchased the Platinum version? The promise of free upgrades on that license is kinda flat in light of the .net version.

6. mike2h

mike2h New Member

was wondering same thing myself...
    but for me it isnt that big of a deal 'cause of all the free use i got from previous versions.

7. Eck

Eck New Member

Plus, with the price being charged that's kind of hard to discount. I've only waited because of the financial crunch I always live under and that as soon as I want to use it, that's when I'll go ahead and renew. I'll be happy to show my appreciation for a great system tool like this. Just, not until I need to use it. I've spent a bunch of my time in Linux lately so haven't had the need to mess with uninstalling video drivers in Windows.

Now I've got Vista on here again so I'm sure there'll be a need soon enough.

8. Spike

Hi,

there is no discount for the .NET version for people who bought Platinum. The price of the new version is not much and it will stay for a long time.

9. lewislink

lewislink Banned

How to buy the Platinum Edition?

There seems to be two versions of Driver Cleaner: .Net and Platinum. I would like the best version but the payment site speaks of the .Net version only. The one for $9.99 is the only one listed.

EDIT
    I clicked the "Download" button and, sure enough, it is the .NET version I bought. Do you all not want to sell the Platinum Edition? That is frustrating. Now, if I need the platinum version, I'll have to spend the full cost for it.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  10. Spike

Hi,

Driver Cleaner.NET is the newest and best version. The platinum version is not sold anymore. There is only 1 version now and that is Driver Cleaner.NET.

11. PIRATA!

PIRATA! New Member

I am an owner of a Platinum version. How can I get the .NET new version??

Thank you all.

12. Think

Think New Member

I have the platinum version that I purchased. I was under the impression that it was a lifetime free update. The version I purchased was 2.2 build 25.

13. fiftyone

fiftyone Teh ruel of u.

I had purchased .NET a long time ago Date: 05-03-2007 and I have my old installer w/ reg codes. When going to the site I don't see an option to login or anything like you used to have to get updated versions? Do I need to re-purchase to get the latest version? Thanks for any info.