Energy Drinks

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Trusteft, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I have tried many of them, since the late 90s, I can't say they worked wonders in terms of keeping me awake when I was tired/sleepy. In fact most of the time I would have one or two and soon after I would go to bed and have a solid sleep.

I might, I need to test it further, have found one that actually works with me.
    It's Monster (the) Red Ultra 500ml can. I have tried it 4-5 times and it just works. I have tried other Monster drinks and they weren't any more effective than other brands, but this version works.
    I don't know why, I assumed they all are the same...I need to do some further testing.

2. Calliers

Calliers HH's MC Staff Member

Be careful you don't drink too much. I had cases and cases in the fridge of Amp and it worked for me, until I went through a mental break down because I hadn't slept in two weeks.

Just kept on coming back home from work, drank Amp all day and night while I did my chores and gamed all night then went back to work again afterward.

At the end of the two weeks I was so wired and paranoid I was checking for bombs underneath my car and all of that jazz. I also thought that my phone was tapped and every delivery truck that was parked near my house or driving near my place was there to keep watch over me.

Trusteft likes this.
  3. Trusteft

I guess as a communist you are not used to the capitalist world. :p
    Amp you say...

4. niceguyrichy

niceguyrichy c c c COFFEE

soooooooo much sugar
    no sugar at all in black coffee ;)

5. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

I use sugar free energy drinks on a morning if I am training or going on a bike ride - can't say I notice a massive difference in how energetic I feel. I try not to consume too much caffeine outside of exercising so that I can feel the benefit when I am.

I did once abstain from caffeine for two weeks and then went and got a proper Cuppacino from the coffee shop and could certainly feel the boost from that. When I was at University I did the ECA stack for a couple of weeks - Epherdrine, Caffeine & Aspirin. Supposedly it is a great way to cut fat whilst preserving muscle. I do remember I could train for hours on that stuff and never feel tired - didn't do much for my mental state though, I was left with anxiety issues so I wouldn't recommend it.

6. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

Two eeks?! Dude... You're lucky to be alive! Seriously, I have the urge to hug you because I feel like you dodged a bullet that time (and a part of me also wants to slap you :D).

7. Calliers

Calliers HH's MC Staff Member

Thank you for caring. :)

I know it was pretty bad, I am bipolar but after that incident my bipolar became so pronounced, and ever since then I live on a cocktail of pills.

8. Trusteft