Fuck this shit.

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by Liqourice, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Liqourice

Liqourice Well-Known Member

This is getting tiresome.

I have reacted before, after the attacks in Nice, Paris, Berlin, Brussels, London and so on. Now it's happened close to home, I was just a few hundred meters away from it on my way home from work when it happened in Stockholm today.

I have no idea who's behind it. People are making assumptions but for me it doesn't really matter who, what or why. The fact that some people think they can just kill random innocent people because they believe in something, whatever that is, is just horrendeous.

I wish I had a way to stop these things from happening. All I know is that it's gotta stop. I will NOT allow others to dictate how I chose to live my life. I will not be frightened by this, rather the opposite. So you terrorist scum, actions like this will only work against you. I guess you're to fucking stupid to understand that.

2. Calliers

Calliers HH's MC Staff Member

Well, now that the U.S. fired missiles at Syria, we might be seeing WWIII pretty soon.

3. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I find it impossible to react to this and similar acts of stupidity, without saying some nasty nasty things against Islam (in this case). The problem is even as I am saying them, I know it is stupid to accuse everyone for the acts of some.
    Islam is expanding, either through violence or through out breeding local populations. Local (non muslim) populations refuse to react as they see any reaction as fascist and racist. They are not wrong. Reactions tend to be racist.
    The problem needs to be contained. Pacified. It is wrong to go all hatred on muslims. It is wrong to just accept muslim behavior and expansion too.
    As I see it, the "West" needs to find a solution soon before it is too late. It won't be long till fascist governments re emerge in the "west" for good. The only way to stop that is to stop what is feeding them. Insecurity, threats (also unemployment) and islam expansion.
    Unless a solid fair solution is found, things will only get worse.

4. Trusteft

I seriously doubt that.

5. Calliers

Well last I checked, Russia were kinda supporting Syria.

6. Trusteft

Russia supports Russia.
    The attack was more to save face than to seriously hurt the regime.

7. Calliers

Trump could be a loose cannon though and who knows, the next missiles launched could be aimed at China or Russia.

8. Trusteft

Please...

9. Calliers

Then maybe North Korea?

10. Trusteft

Why? China will never let North Korea out of its influence. They would be stupid to do so. USA knows this. As long as North Korea doesn't attack first or is close to that, USA will not attack. South Koreans wouldn't be in favor of such a move.

11. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

I was going to say something, but we're hijacking Liquorice's thread (although, it is the FWZ).

I'm glad you're physically fine, mate. Like you said, don't let psychos decide how we live our lives.

12. Calliers

I'm glad you're ok too Liqourice. I should have led with that.

[​IMG]

13. Liqourice

The thing is. I have to live with this every day at work. The place we're renting is shared by this fundamentalist muslim guy and there's weird people going in and out all the time. Coming to work on monday will be difficult. After the attack in London he had some "friends" there and they cheered and laughed about the woman jumping from the bridge. I don't feel safe at work.

14. Trusteft

Did you report this?

15. Calliers

Yes, you definitely need to report this.

16. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

a lot of people want to pull the trigger before even having the chance of pointing the finger and before any actual facts can be collected... the other extreme is that so much as making a hint at anyone is considered facist and racist or "islamaphobic" which the statement in itself is pretty silly.

No matter how many people rant and rave over the "fact" that any specific religion is not by nature "the cause"... it's intellectually dishonest to make such a claim as religion by it's very fundamental basis, can and frequently is the cause. Just as there are numerous variations of Christianity, there is no reason to deny that there isn't factions of Islam and frankly any other faith based ideology that has no basis in facts and is purely the creation of one's own imagination. It's irrelevant what one person says they think is stated in a "book"... vs another that has read the same "book" and disagrees... acting on anything a book says while both claiming to be right .... both can in fact still be right if you're going to validate your own fantasy, theirs must be true as well no matter how much you disagree and claim otherwise.

This is why boasting/claiming/defending/offending in the name of any ideology will most definitely always have self contradictory and total hypocrisy... it's also why it's dangerous... and if it's not taken into consideration of honestly pointing that fact out, will never obtain a legitimate and realistic answer to the question because they/we are muted from being able to since it's considered "inappropriate".

For example... 3 currently paraded ideologies that simply cannot coexist and and yet widespread claims, most of which i seem to see being lauded from north america of all places, is that feminism... homesexual and any other ideology ... either in combination or individual... can currently work with the faith of Islam.... While in north america in some parts, with some people.. sure.. but to claim that the "whole" of islam supports this.. is fundamentally dishonest. There are far too many of the root sources of these faiths that continue to butcher people relentlessly as it's most definitely a sin, and since these root location in the world have the vast majority of the population that recognizes as such... then the ideology itself clearly points out this conundrum. Ignoring it or trying to prove otherwise is nothing but a joke/lie.

The influx of many of these "refugees" bring with it these hardset and unwavering ideologies.... and they quite honestly feel inclined to follow through... common sense dictates that without proper methods of screening that the "advance to go" card is being abused... their mission is life is dominance through any means necessary. Again i'm not saying all... as i stated there are relatively insignificant factions of which have basically cherry picked what they like and made it worked (and that's how they work)... but again the vast majority follow the rules more closely...

I've recently dealt with some very.... questionable individuals... definitely warning bells went off.... sadly at least in canada, any kind of reporting on any of these individuals for suspicion is blatantly ignored.. specially now with the bloody laws that can lead you to jail if you so much make a slight hint about these individual in any kind of negative light. Clearly the lack of basic knowledge/understanding and common sense evades the powers that be that should be better handling things.

17. Liqourice

This is Sweden. I cannot report it without unquestionable proof. Also, it's not illegal to cheer. As it is it's pointless right now.