Futuremark 3DMark Results

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Benching & Modding' started by IvanV, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

of course that sticks around.. but that's likely the truth in most of the cases where someone gives any other reasons

2. Calliers

Calliers Just got off the hedonic treadmill... Staff Member

You know it's funny how Intel and Nvidia fanboys are so solid in always buying the same product, but AMD Radeon and AMD processor fans are actually more malleable and flexible and will buy depending on what is best at the time. AKA they don't mind accepting the fact that AMD may not be doing so well in a few generations at times and then appropriately switch to Intel/Nvidia.

3. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

Coincidentally, an analogy could be made for the current political situation in the states (and arguably in canada) regarding the current democrats (nvidia in this case) and a good portion of the people residing within the center left... center... and even center right populants (amd in this example)....

oh analogies.... one of the ways in which one can stir the pot without actually doing so by hand.

4. Calliers

@Takaharu, no offence mate but you should have gone with an AMD processor. :p

5. Takaharu

Takaharu Unus offa, unus iuguolo

Nope, not at the time. I had an 8700K, which I transferred to another system. The 9900K popped into the motherboard that I already had and Ryzen 3000 wouldn't have been out for another 10-11 months. That and Intel processors had (at the time and still have) solid stability plus better performance in games. At the time the Ryzen systems had abnormalities and I would have had to buy a new motherboard.
    This is strictly referring to when I bought the processor last year, I might add. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and AMD system for close friends/family (which I have done, twice since then), however and if I was building a system from the ground up this year I would've gone for TR or at least Ryzen in favour of an Intel.

6. Calliers

I see you are a man with a good head on your shoulders then, sorry for doubting you broda. Commanda Gaztons would be proud.

Takaharu likes this.