Help Please

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by deviancee, Oct 27, 2004.

1. deviancee

deviancee New Member

This month, i will maybe buy HIS X800 PRO IceQ II!
    I want to ask, if that card has ATI Rage Theater chip on the back (i saw it on some pic:p), is it ViVO? And please give me direct link to the XT BIOS (dunno which brand to choose:() and BIOS program!

Thanks,
    deviancee

EDIT: And tutorial please :p, im not dumb, i could flash it by myself, but it will be hard to get that card, so if i f00ck it.. My parents will kill me:(

2. Son_of_Thunder

Son_of_Thunder New Member

ok, as far as whether or not it's the VIVO version, i've seen both a vivo and non-vivo version of the HIS x800pro. basically you just need to find a VIVO if you want to flash it. you can tell a vivo from the pictures by looking at the rage chip on the back, it's just a square chip that says "ati rage theatre chip" on it.

as far as flashing it to a x800xt...don't mod what you can afford to replace is my advice. if you want a xt card, spend a little more and buy one. that way you don't risk killing your card.

3. deviancee

deviancee New Member

ok, i will look in the shop if it has that ati rage theater chip on it :), btw, its the best card in my city ( i belive country too:] ) i come from slovenia very shit country :p so, 2nd best card is asus 6800 gt :p (v9999 gt/td) but its 128mb:(

4. Samir

Samir kX Lover

?!? Well, i invite you to Bosnia, you might find some better hardware here! ;) :duh:

5. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

if you have any friends in other countries there's always the option of buying abroad and having ti shipped.....

6. Matt Woller

Matt Woller New Member

I have the BIOS... email me (mattwoller86@hotmail.com) if you want it. Also, I'm sure you could find a site that ships world-wide... try searching PriceWatch!