Hi im new here and need Help!

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by SlaineKyrane, Apr 10, 2018.

1. SlaineKyrane

SlaineKyrane New Member

Hello guys,

i got some sort of Blackscreen since 2017 Fall Update from Windows 10. It was a fresh installment and no Update. My last opinion is that my Creative Basic Drivers are just crap.

I got Black Screen while in Game with Soundloop and only a Hardreset with Buttonpush works.

There is no Log Entry why this happens.. i tried Memtest, Furmark, etc.. made alot Benchmarks with CPU / RAM / GF and Mainboard.. i also watched on my Temps and everything works fine and no crashes.

So my last think is it must be the Creative Drivers.

So here is my real pleasure: What kind of Driver i need for Windows 10 Fall x.xx

i got the Soundcard: PCIe X-Fi Fatality 7.1 (with black steel cover on card but WITHOUT the front Panel)

i want a full installment with all features of Creative SB X-Fi and not only the Drivers etc...

Kind regards.

Slaine Kyrane

2. SlaineKyrane

SlaineKyrane New Member

Well i think i found the right one. Thank you Robert for still being awesome since 2001 !

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Ya sorry for lack updates on older sets waiting for them released fix the issue in fall update or maybe next spring updated. I'M kinda semi retired I can do it but be 41 on the 29 this month lol