How does TEM helps?

Discussion in 'General Software Discussion' started by Sondra Draper, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Sondra Draper

Sondra Draper Member

I am operating my business for about 3 mos now and honestly it is not an easy job. I have been doing everything I can to make it successful but still things are the same. So, I keep asking people what can I do.

My friends told me to use telecom expense management. Do you have any ideas about this? I just wanna know how this helps. I would appreciate your reply. TIA

2. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids and 1 Great-grandson!

What seems to be the challenge you face? From your post, it seems keeping track of expenses and collectibles is what you're mostly concerned about.

3. Lunete Ainsworth

Lunete Ainsworth New Member

First of all, what is the nature of your business and why would your friend suggests telecom expense management? TEM is a solution that helps organizations to manage their fixed-line voice, data and wireless expenses on a single platform.

4. Sondra Draper

Sondra Draper Member

Yes you are correct Dyre. My company is in the wholesaling and transportation business, we are trying to save on utility expenses as well but, we are more focused on lowering our telecom expenditures.

Anyway, I got a solution already. My friend who is an IT student searched this provider "Edi Voice". I am going to try it and see if this helps. If it does, I will update you again through this forum. Thanks :)

Dyre Straits likes this.
  5. Acesty6

Acesty6 New Member

internet and social medias can help out u must your vision and full ideas how this work done having a business partner at first is the best directing and asking telecom owners and sites can help u either