I hate AOL

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by David, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian Master of my own Destiny

my first desighn began with a 18' steel ruler and some 1/2" dowels the hardest part is figuring out the cd holder and make it just right. lots of trial and error I'm very sure you can make one do you know how to solder?? It can help a lot so you can get the right curve to the cup.

2. vk2amv

vk2amv New Member

CD Shooter thingy

Yep. Soldering is nothing for me. I do it all the time. Would it be possible for you to post a picture for a reference? That would help greatly and then I can just work any designs off the picture. It is a lot easier working off a picture than trying to interpret things just written down too.

3. alewisa

alewisa New Member

Aol CD's... hmmm

H'okay, really really really want a razor gun, a la Unreal Tourney... but what to use for ammo!

Got it, AOL CD's... and Freeserve CDs (also writes all over ya system, and is a bitch to remove).

We have the basic premise. We have the ammo. Just need a means of firing and a magazine.

Imagine taking that to a paintball session

:)

4. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

hmm.... wouldn't a simple stapler idea work?

those outside 3/4 inch staplers have pretty good distance.... and force...

5. AOLCANKISSMYASS

AOLCANKISSMYASS New Member

aol CAN kiss my big round lily white ass!

I cancelled a trial subscription months ago....and they're still charging me!
    I think I have grounds on which to sue them, frankly though, I'm so ready to JUST BE DONE with them that I will take it up the tail pipe without the benefit of a reach around. The dirty pieces of shit will take my money and smile anyway, and not bother to say "Gee I'm sorry" and genuinely mean it. Good grief! I just wish I could reach the person responsible and, and.........shit I cant even think of anything really bad enough to make me feel better. I dont think I've this mad in a long while. If anyone has any flamage, flame on.

6. Ryoko

Ryoko American Soldier

i don't know of anyone here with a different viewpoint. i'd love to see aol sucking on the collective balls of the people that never got a reach around from them.

7. TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat New Member

[​IMG]

Wow, 4 years. I think that is the oldest necro I have ever seen.