I HATE WeblinkHosting!

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by Alistair, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Alistair

Alistair Spoos

My website has been offline for 5 days now (since the early morning of Saturday April 2, 2005)! They did not email me to inform me of the situation. I actually had to call them yesterday to see what the hell was going on and the guy was like "uhhh... your site is on a server that had a hard drive failure. We recovered all of the data and it should be onlien either tonight (being Tuesday, April 5, 2005) or tomorrow (Wednesday April 6, 2005). I know it doesn't take nearly this long to get things back up and running because at work we had a hard drive failure on Monday and what do you know, we had a nice new hard drive installed and our backups thrown onto it within 10 hours. TEN!!!

My whole website was database driven so, virtually everything is lost if I were to change webhosts now, but I am seriously considering it. This is freaking rediculous.

2. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

www.valueweb.com hosts the DH zer0point servers and I have nothing but praise fro them and their services.

or if you want somethign smaller(shared hosting) I reccomend www.nexpoint.net but they get really pricey for dedicated, which is why i have valueweb ;)