Interesting virus info

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Trusteft, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

2. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

It's not impossible that the real numbers are higher than the official ones, but I highly doubt that those are the right ones either. The number of deaths is too high. Crucially, it would be too high compared to the number of recorded cases, even if the number of sick given in the article were true. The virus is (fortunately) not nearly as deadly. If we don't trust China, by now we have enough cases worldwide to have an estimate - so far, 216 confirmed cases and 2 deaths. So, nearly 25,000 dead per 150,000 cases in China sounds far too bad to be true.

3. Trusteft

I hope you are right.
    Time will tell.

4. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

Look at how COMPLETELY bullshit the H1N1 deaths reported is.... it's not remotely accurate.

The top killer is your common flu/colds, these specific ones are rookie numbers and arguably not as serious.

I know of 3 cases specifically regarding the h1n1 nonsense in which the deaths were reported as being caused by it, when it in fact is wasn't, and there are SEVERAL nurses i'm would trust more that have reported the actual cause of their deaths. It's just more convienent to push a narrative by just throwing out as many big numbers to scare the shit out people.

This was more evident when you do a little tracking down on the proposed and miraculous instant vacine that was "post dated"... For example in canada, there was a contract signed several years in advance to a pharmaceutical, the expiry date of said vacine agreement for "emergency purposes" was just months "after" the convenient outbreak. The US has also similar agreements that had an expiry date. While it's true that some people died, the numbers are clearly ballooned significantly. It's mostly just the elderly and those with immune issues that fall victim with other special exceptions, but when someone gets plowed down by a car, rushed to emergency, blood sample taken and they dies of their wounds, and yet sample comes back as positive for whatever current scary bug they had, they LOVE to tick it off as the bug causing the death and NOTHING else.

5. Trusteft