Kingston make $4 billion revenue in 12 months

Discussion in 'News Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Oct 13, 2009.

1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

With all the news recently of the failing economy it comes with great interest to read about companies that are making high levels of revenue.

Kingston recently told the press that their company balance sheets were very strong and that they made over $4 billion in revenue in a single year time frame. Kingston focus on memory modules and Flash products with an emphasis on keeping manufacturing standards as high as possible. The company also deliver over one million units of their products daily across 110 countries in over 30,000 locations. The biggest growth appears to be in the USB drive market with a 91% increase over the last reports.

Allan Campbell: Heaven Media

2. CitySlicker

CitySlicker Banned

Well, Kingston is best value for money and offers lifetime warranty - very hard to ignore that

3. comp_ali

comp_ali Sniper

It is 5 years here , and I agree it is the best affordable Ram/Flash drives. Good job Kingston.

4. mkk

mkk Well-Known Member

I part time in a place where we've sold, serviced and built mostly with the Kingston ValueRAM memory for several years and it's been working out very well. Today people aren't asking for the more expensive "performance" RAM products very often.

5. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

I'd like to be making that much in a year....

6. MitchRapp

MitchRapp a.k.a. pepiman

our company buys Kingston RAM for upgrades. It's cheap. It works. and if it breaks, it's a free exchange.

Granted, this isn't for the OC-mod-super-duper crowd like some of us around here (I personally use OCZ) but hey companies spend a TON of money... and that's what Kingston seems to go for.