Latest PAX drivers for Xfi Titanium HD

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by jblanc03, Dec 11, 2013.

1. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

Hello,

i am brand new to this forum and i desperately need the PAX drivers for my Sound card which is a Sound Blaster Xfi Titanium HD.

But i have no idea where to find the download for the LATEST one.

Could some one please point me in the right direction?

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

I'll have new updated on Friday :)

3. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

Thats Great!

what time more less would you say it will be uploaded today?

And where do i go to download?

4. Robert McClelland

I'll let you know later today :)

5. Robert McClelland

6. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

THANKS! A BUNCH!! I HOPE THEY ARE WORKING GOOD

7. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

Hey ROB

Their is a thread about this on this forum and ill post it as soon as I find it.

I have a big problem

I just setup a BRAND NEW win7 64bit OS installation

I fully updated all win updates

After installing all necessary drivers for motherboard and what not, I decided to install your latest PAX Drivers that you just posted.

Everything installed fine and I rebooted as it prompted me to.

After windows came back up, I went into my Device manager and saw that my sound card is LISTED AS HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO [email protected]!

When I try to open creative console launcher or any program that was installed by the drivers I get this error message "There are no supported audio device available. You need to close the application. Click OK to Close the application now."

I am not the only one having this issue as MANY have the Same exact problem. Like I said there is a thread on this forum about it.

This is a BrAND new WIn7 OS install.

PLEASE HELP

8. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

also I don't see SoundBlaster X-fi listed in Programs and Features

9. Robert McClelland

You sure disable driver sign right? And hd audio bios been disable also? Did u try go threw the device manager? Did the tweaks installed right path?

10. Robert McClelland

If you wish I'm on skype robertmc8 if want me work with u on team veiwer I don't own that card so hard for me work on.

11. flipp022

flipp022 New Member

12. Robert McClelland

13. flipp022

flipp022 New Member

that link didn't work hehe , no is only a copie ,of the real link,
    but USE again , PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium HD Driver Suite V1.30 , too only the driver,
    I find it have better low end , what need for edited live recordings

it too here of my, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3tvBQ2QaOU

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  14. Robert McClelland

Did you try the v1.10 set though? see if it work for me?

15. gabecubano14

gabecubano14 Member

So PAX, i love the work you have done with the drivers for the titanium hd. for the past few drivers you've released for the HD, it does not automatically bring up the driver install during the setup. In the past releases it would come up as part of the installation but now it does not. After everything installs i would then have to go to the driver folder and run the setup that way. In the past it worked for the past few times. When i tried to install these newest drivers it did not work. I had actually removed the sound card and put it back in and that usually fixes any recognize issues but it did not. The card is recognized but the software you're putting out seems to be broken. I know you do not have a HD but if you did you would probably have a better idea of the issue some of us are having. I know the process of ccleaner and such. i have installed drivers from you for the past like year and a half. I know how it goes. SO, the way that i did a temporary fix is i ran autoupdate which recognized my card as a titanium hd and i had installed the latest drivers from that. the drivers are 6.0.300.2004 & are from from late 2012 so unfortunately prob not going to be as good sounding as your tweaked drivers but the fact is the card "IS" properly listed in device manager and console launcher, etc work fine now. So anybody having these issues, such as device manager showing "hd audio device", & other driver install issues, use autoupdate for now and install just the latest drivers and no other software. The software from his latest release for HD seem to work with the older creative drivers so for no problem. I use windows 7 and driver sign is not an issue with my process. I had even did a fresh install earlier today just for the sound issues and that did not fix it either. clearly it's a software issue for the HD at the current time. Anybody have any fixes for this please let me know!

thanks,
    gabe

16. flipp022

flipp022 New Member

yes I try the v1.10 set though , is very good sound , but my need I a better low end for my live recordings , so that I use Titanium HD Driver Suite V1.30 , it give best bass ,I use it al 2 or 3 years , I test all the driver too , And I look for a no swich EQ,
    as the driver install he say that not work , but that is not so what he say ,wait and see it works on this , I use nothing of cleaner or so , in 10 minutes install I three different drivers, windows 7 64 bit os

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  17. gabecubano14

gabecubano14 Member

flipp, i appreciate the help on the matter but i've done that process for the past few drivers he released. Having to install it through the drivers folder. This time however it did not want to work. When i had tried to install it, sometimes it would come up with the box saying to install the driver or not to. i would say yes, and it would quickly come up with the reboot sign showing that it doesn't even install the driver. And sometimes when i uninstall everything and try to reinstall it with those exact options it sometimes wouldn't even come up with the box saying whether to install the driver or not since it's not an official driver. It could be me but i've been installing the software for the past year and a half so i know how it works lol. if i am doing something, then boy am i dumb lol. thanks for the help though.

thanks,
    gabe

18. Robert McClelland

You know flipp you can adjust them in area of the infs ;) Just save and reboot that it. lol You can take the settings from old put into new setting infs.

19. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

Hey ROB,,
    So so so sorry for getting back to you so late. I took a while cause i decided to reinstall Win7 again from scratch before i trouble shooted anything further with you.

So i am back where i was right before i was about to install your latest PAX Drivers.

I see that you asked me if i disabled Driver Sign.. To which my answer is, no i did not, I cant believe i forgot to do this. I think i know how to do this but is there a way to set my windows so that its ALWAYS Disabled?

ANd to answer the rest of your question... yes i checked and everything installed where it was supposed to.

Should i disable Driver sign before or after i install?

Again THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU HELP
    i REALLY NEED IT

thanks

20. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

test

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013