Lost in Space

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Calliers, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Calliers

Calliers HH's MC Staff Member

I just got done watching Lost in Space season 1 on Netflix and all I can say is it was -brilliant-! The story is laid down thick and the only thing I couldn't stand was Dr. Smith, she is such a toxic entity in the whole thing that you can't stand but to hate her and wish she was dead. In fact, I think there is something wrong with her, I think she must be sick in the head. She is obviously a psychopath.

2. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Is this some new series or are you talking about the original?

3. Calliers

It's a completely new series, and I think it is very loosely based on the original.

4. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

Outside of yelling at the story writers for making some glarying bonehead choices that don't seem to fit any kind of logic at times.... It was somewhat armageddon-ish like.. where every single thing... including not doing anything.. resulted in shit going wrong convienently..

One thing fresh on the mind is still the whole "smart kid" doing something bone headed, specially with so many adults.... I'll just say the cave + radio... gaud damn wtf... just a forced method of making things more absurd than it needs to be.

Anywho, however, liked how the whole thing went actually, it had plenty of plausibility... and frankly the end was damn fine... specially with that kind of a cliffhanger... i didn't honestly expect that to happen necessarily quite like that.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    Calliers likes this.
  5. Calliers

I'm going to be watching Season 1 of Lost in Space again with my best friend, he hasn't seen it yet and I want to see it again. It's that good.

6. Liqourice

Liqourice Well-Known Member

I didn't think it was good enough to watch through again so quickly. It wasn't bad either. There were some things in the story that I just couldn't look past as quite improbable. Especially one thing in the end. I'll insert it as a spolier.

Considering how little "bat shit" they collected it's just not probable that they would get enough fuel to all those ships. Or those animals droppings are some extremely potent crap.

7. Calliers

ROFLMFAO. I was thinking the exact same thing! @Liqourice