Man Plays Video Game With Loaded Gun On His Lap; It Fires Into Neighbor's Apartment

Discussion in 'Gaming News Discussion' started by Calliers, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Calliers

Calliers Just got off the hedonic treadmill... Staff Member

A man playing the video game, Call of Duty, had a loaded AR-15 in his lap, and according to police, the gun somehow discharged firing a shot through his wall and into a neighbor's apartment.

The man's elderly neighbor said she felt lucky to be alive.

Officials with the Murfreesboro Police Department said her neighbor's enthusiasm over the game "Call of Duty" could have led to a fatal shooting.

"There's part of the bullet," said the 75-year-old woman who asked that we not show her face.

She was happy to display what was left of the high-powered round that pierced her apartment wall.

"Well, it was scary. I found the hole in the wall. It was just dangerous," she said.

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

lucky to be alive...... i don't know but... this seems like a royally inaccurate statement.

Considering the size of the bullet and the space in which any living being would be in that apartment.... i'd say someone would have to be incredibly unlucky to have been hit.... no luck would really be required to not be hit...

3. Calliers

Calliers Just got off the hedonic treadmill... Staff Member

Agreed.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

The NRA would say the old lady should have had an AK47 so she could fire back and protect herself...

Calliers likes this.
  5. Necrosis

Necrosis Well-Known Member

This guy shouldn’t be allowed to own weapons. Would you rest a katana in your lap while playing a game? A rifle just doesn’t go off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

perhaps he should of had 600volt lead resting on his lap... would have saved more oxygen for the rest of us.