Moddified Audigy 4 Pro ISO is out! Download is now available

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by classic_leon, May 29, 2005.

1. HGooper

HGooper New Member

I have installed this A4 driver for my Audigy card, but I got a problem here.

When I was playing game or listen to mp3, if I use the keyboard for typing or gaming, it'll have some crackling sounds coming out from the speaker, this weird thing only happens only when I use the keyboard.

Does anyone know what's wrong with it? Plz help me to solve this issue, thanks in advance.

2. amyhs99

amyhs99 New Member

after installation and patch, there is no error. but sometimes i still have distoration...why ler??? anyone help?

3. TFAROCH

TFAROCH New Member

compare 1.02,new year 1.2 and Beta Creative 2.08

have installed drivers NewYearv1.2 with Modified Audigy 4 Pro ISO

question: have theseNewYearv1.2 full support like new audigy 2_08_0002 beta (1162)
    • Provides full OpenAL / EAX® ADVANCED HD support
    • Improves performance of all OpenAL game titles
    or shall i install Youp-PAX-A4v1.02 which are the newest Pax driver for Audigy cards?
    or shall i install Creative Sound Blaster Audigy unified series Beta driver with OpenAL support 2.08.000 (creative page or station driver page)

i am not sure that i obtain any big sound benefit with these 2 drivers (Youp 1.02 and 2.08.00)
    because i am content with 1.2 new year .

Any experiences with drivers 1.2,1.02 and creative 2.08-Sound in games........THX:rolleyes:

PS: and problem with hide midi device which come out through modding :

And what about this problem ? The same happened once to me when i try 1.02, how shall i solve it?

Originally Posted by zwarder
    I have an Audigy 2 zs I have modded it to audigy 4 ok, however the Creative Soundfont Synth has not instalkled correctly & is looking for file ctmsfsyn.sys from C:\PAX-NewYear\Drivers\wdm\Win2K_XP\i386

No matter if i remove & reinstall this always happens, can someone help me please?

2 posibilities?

1.just ran the "PaX NY 1.2 drivers" install and after it extracted everything, I clicked "cancel". Ater that I removed the annoying thing in the device manager and a few secs later the device was (automatically) found, installed and works properly

2.copy ctmsfsyn.sys but where i can find this file?(have it in system32 under drivers,shall use this file for unknow device)

Originally Posted by Leon

That's a hide midi device which come out through modding but the issue is unable to be removed. You can find the file in Audigy2 NoteBook drivers.

THX :drool:

4. CashMoney

CashMoney New Member

iv been reading till page 15 but havent seen anything on the SB0300 (USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX) Does this work on it or shall i just keep my regualr creative drivers that it came with?

5. WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle New Member

there's no driver for external devices here. the drivers are only for (internal) audigys and live.

6. choijuho

choijuho New Member

This program is so good. But it doesn't work in Korean language. So unfornately many Korean users gave up using this program.

Could you make this program is enabled to work in Korean too?
    Because I'm Korean and many other korean users want to use this program in Korean language. =)
    If you can make such things for me and other ppl, we will be very pleased.
    Thx much.

7. Mike47

Mike47 New Member

Hi, some friends told me to get this and it looks awesome. I downloaded everything, uninstalled all creative stuff and used the driver cleaner, but when i went to install the creative software (~390mb one) the creative logo comes up and then the first screen but as soon as i press 'next' the first time the program gets an error and closes.
    [​IMG]

Ive downloaded the file again twice from 2 different locations and re-installed everything both times. Can anyone pleeease help me? :confused:

8. loteus

loteus New Member

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing..

9. Blazer

Blazer Tweeker

So am I, maybe Classic_Leon can help out with this?

10. QuaXum

QuaXum New Member

where can i get the a4_patch.zip?
    wanna get it for my audigy 1 soundcard.
    can't seem to get em f:sigh:rom the links.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
  11. QuaXum

QuaXum New Member

hey my system won't log into windows after i've installed all the stuff.
    can someone help? i'm doing this in safe mode now.
    using windows 2k sp4
    audigy soundcard help pls!

12. Wayne_1

Wayne_1 New Member

I´m not able to install this Software on my PC (using SB Live 5.1 Digital)
    When i try to install it, setup tells me that no supported hardware was found on my system..

could sum1 please help me? :tears:

13. choijuho

choijuho New Member

I know this program doesn't support korean langauage. I hope someone will make this program is able to support korean.

14. QuaXum

QuaXum New Member

works great with my win2k/ audigy 1 s/c & creative FPS2k.
    but some probs occure.
    after i patch the a4_patch.zip my windows won't start up. hangs everytime i do a startup. only works in safemode.
    but i've got it to work never the less.

reformatted & reformatted to get it to work at last without the a4_patch.zip.
    thanks!

15. Duszolap

Duszolap New Member

eax in games

Hello,

I own Audigy 2 and i have just istalled modded Audigy 4 ISO (using creative drivers included in setup). As i am not experienced Audigy user i have some questions:

1)I'd like to use Audio Effects while listening music so i enabled some effects in EAX Console - unfortunately when i launch some games (for eg. KOTOR, Dungeon Siege 2) and i get EAX enabled ingame - i get total silence. But if i disable Audio Effects in EAX console and then i launch a game EAX ingame is fine - is it normal? Its rather frustrating changing this option every time i want to play game - i was sure that games override Windows settings.

2)Is it worth switching to YouP Pax driver if i am concentrating mainly on gaming and DVD (is this driver correctly suporting EAX)?

3)I noticed that beside Audio Effects preset for different kinds of music, there are also similar presets in Graphic Equalizer - i wonder if you use both of them in the same time for getting a best results?

16. hujik

hujik New Member

hi, that links for a4_patch.zip does not work properly ... can anybody send me that patch by email, or something ? thnx a lot for help ... :oops:

[email protected]

17. maurix

maurix New Member

all works okay when i install the youpax 1.02 drivers.
    then i reboot , mount a virtual drive with d-tools , i go on to \CTRun\start.exe , the first screen appears ok.. but when i click on next , windows throw a message like :

Creative : demo32.exe - Application Error

The instruction in "0x668d9d70" makes reference in the memory in "0x00f6577c". The memory cannot "read" . Click on Ok to finish this program , Click on Cancel to debug this program.

Im on Windows XP SP2.

i attach a photo of the problem :)

[​IMG]

18. Matthijs666

Matthijs666 New Member

do these drivers work on Windows Xp pro 64 ?

19. vteclism1

vteclism1 New Member

Audigy2 Value question

Hello, i have a SB Audigy2 Value card can i softmod to A2 ZS or A4 Pro (I did try the PAX-New Year2005 files seen like not work on my card) I try installed PAX New Year 2005 1.02 but it installed an Audigy2 LS driver on my computer <--- is this a correct driver that i would have? and that is the different between Audigy2 LS and Audigy2 Value?

by the way if not can softmod my card is there any other way that i can enable the THX feature? Please tell me how to do it. Thank you.

More information of my card:
    Audigy2 Value OEM
    Model: SB0400
    On the chip --> CA0108-1AT , 4AA37VW
    PCB: SB04001

20. 3ngel

3ngel New Member

Hi to all,
    the question i'm going to do can seem obvious, and if so don't scold me :) but i wasn't able to find an answer on my own.

The question is :

What are the differences (and the benefits) between this modded Drivers, and the Drivers on the Creative Site?

I have an Audigy 4 Pro.

Thank you all