New Design Logo

Discussion in 'Heavenly Visions & Echoes' started by cbeasley0, Jun 27, 2009.

1. cbeasley0

cbeasley0 Temerarious Technophile

So I was messing around in photoshop and I thought I'd make a widescreen wallpaper for a design company I might start. Since I do a lot of graphic design for clients, I might as well start some branding right? Here's the wallpaper and logo, tell me what you guys think. Which do you like more?

I shrunk them for easy forum viewing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's the white version:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  2. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

is there plans for some sort of flash animation?
    I mean, I imagine it will have a slick finish with a sort of strobe or pulsing effect?

3. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy New Member

It certainly catches the eye doesn't it. Flash animation? I think that would accent it very well to be honest.

4. cbeasley0

Yeah, I can see a little flash being put in. Alchemech i used because "alchemic" refers to alchemy, and the mech is for machine, and pronounced like the mech in mechwarrior. I wanted to make a sort of grace, using the 3 colors of light, RGB.

In the animation, maybe each "loop" could be traced out with white light, fire, or electricity, as if it were being drawn with a finger. Then the lens flare would fade in quickly and hard, burst, and then you're left with the final design. The text handle would appear, free floating, and the text would fade in.

In fact, if I'd make a website (I already have the domain), I could have it interactive, and a lot of free floating "handles" could appear and serve as the navigation. At least for the flash page as you enter the site. Then I could just use a standard CMS webpage, with a flash or java/ajax banner, just something that still moves and is polished, but the main bunk of the content would be pictures and text.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  5. cbeasley0

Also, which change in typography? Should it even be changed?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009