New Official PAX PCI Audigy All-OS-Driver 2012 V4.35 Discuss Thread.

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Audigy Series' started by Robert McClelland, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Sorry bro FTP gone for good it take me while to reupload drivers that I have backup on my backup drive. I try upload it tomorrow when I get back home from doc visted it may be after dinner 6pm my time. I'm going try ask craig see if he can host the drivers for me here. I might try upload before bed couple hours would see. I got do some nhl 13 before bed.

2. sand-which

sand-which ~ Bow Down ~

Can i have the new link :D <3

3. Robert McClelland

You will have whole new driver tweaks I got dentist to go to at 1pm and hair cut. I try get one done after dinner.

4. Bo$$

Bo$$ New Member

Any updates? can you not just upload the latest set on mediafire or something?

5. Robert McClelland

Ya I try do on Sat sorry guys I been fighting sinus bug pass two weeks I'm on meds for 10 days.

6. Caribou

Caribou New Member

Hello. I'm very glad to see an alternative driver to Creative's, as I've been having compatibility issues with Starcraft 2 - so thank you!

None of the technewshw.com download links appear to be working. I can't get anything except the 2013 release.

Unfortunately, I've installed the 2013 release, but am not hearing any sound!

It worked with Creative drivers. I have tried plugging my headphones into every audio port on the card. I used CCleaner prior to installing, as well as Driver Cleaner Pro to remove Creative Audio, Creative Audio Lite, kX Aureal and kX Audio drivers. I had just tried the kX Project drivers before finding PAX, but Directsound wasn't working for kX, however, the kX audio test did produce sound on what I think were the left, center and right channels. Edit: It was a fault with the latest version of the kX drivers and XP- an earlier version works and I found out the Rear and Front channels were swapped, this might explain having no sound in PAX, if somehow the setting carried over? Not sure because I still tried plugging headphones into all ports but no joy. Further testing will be needed. At least it loads Starcraft 2 fast now using kX, however, I hear kX isn't made for gaming and I'm worried I'll run into problems.

My system is Windows XP Pro 32-bit, with a Audigy 2 sound card. I am not getting any sound at all- I tested using Windows sounds, youtube, and dxdiag's Directsound test.

I really need an alternative to Creative's drivers, because Starcraft 2 takes almost three minutes to load with an Audigy 2, unless the driver is disabled in control panel. It should only take about 15 seconds so it's a huge problem and I was hoping the PAX driver would not have this issue.

Edit: Starcraft 2 is still taking an abnormally long time to load, just like with the Creative drivers. :( I'm still not getting any sound, tho. The kX drivers are working now, and the game loads in about 15-20 seconds as it should. If anyone can help me to identify this problem with the Creative/PAX drivers, Audigy 2 and Starcraft 2, I'd really appreciate it. Here is the bug report I made on Blizzard's Starcraft 2 forum: htt p:// us.batt le.net/sc 2/en/fo rum/topic/7922982887. I've read other people's forum posts about this issue, and someone believed it might have had something to do with IRQ interrupts. I tried increasing the IRQ interrupt delay on my motherboard, but it didn't fix anything, and I'm not sure if it made it worse. It's at 160 now. If anyone could help, I and a lot of other people would be grateful.

Thanks again....

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  7. Robert McClelland

Ya I rebuild the set for you :).

8. Caribou

Caribou New Member

What is rebuilding a set?

9. Robert McClelland

Redo from freash :). I do Tomorrow I didn't feel good today couldn't sleep this morning. One those morning where you can't sleep.

10. Caribou

Caribou New Member

Why bad manners?

11. Robert McClelland

Sorry about it :). I redo soon.

12. Caribou

Caribou New Member

What are you talking about? No one asked you to re-do anything you crazy jerk.

13. Robert McClelland

Oh you don't have be so rude lol. Creative won't lease out new driver. So series pretty much dead.

14. blacknas

blacknas New Member

Hi there!
    I'm new to this forum.
    I have tried you r drivers a year ago and now I formatted my PC and I don't seem to be able to download them again.
    Is it me or it's a general problem!?

Thanks a lot. Keep up the good work!

15. Robert McClelland

Ya I loss old drivers sets on FTP server it went down. No way make come back. It take while redo sets. You welcome try new set if you like. I'm going put all sets on matrix at 60% sound much better.