NEW YEAR PACKAGE for SBLive/Audigy/Audigy2/Audgiy2ZS series

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by classic_leon, Jan 19, 2005.

1. tEiS

tEiS New Member

hello can anyone help me pls with these modded drivers and so?
    i installed youP audigy4pro modded drivers for my audigy2zs.
    all worked fine until i've installed this SBA2_PCDrvBeta_LB_2_08_0002.exe
    update wich brought back my audigy2zs from audigy4pro to 2zs :((
    have i now lost the nice quality of the youP drivers or are they still there??
    and is it worth installing these x-fi drivers for my audigy2zs card ??

please answer anyone, i'd be very thankfull!!

2. vteclism1

vteclism1 New Member

SB Audigy2 Value

Hello, i have a SB Audigy2 Value card can i softmod to A2 ZS or A4 Pro (I did try the PAX-New Year2005 files seen like not work on my card) if not can i enable the THX feature? Please tell me how to do it. Thank you.

More information of my card:
    Audigy2 Value OEM
    Model: SB0400
    On the chip --> CA0108-1AT , 4AA37VW
    PCB: SB04001

3. piaskoon

piaskoon New Member

http://www.driverheaven.net/showthread.php?t=86935&highlight=audigy

4. humeyboy

humeyboy New Member

Deusfaux vbmenu_register("postmenu_705533", true); , windows 98 is dead, i hope you dont go on the WWW with that and make it more dangerous for all other users.

To above peep, a Aud 2 dont have 7.1 or DTS, the Aug 2 ZS does, ive owned both.

5. vteclism1

vteclism1 New Member

Audigy 2 Value

thx for replay. Is that a modded driver or only a creative Beta driver? I installed (the beta driver) on my computer is only show "Audigy Audio Processor". How do i know is modded if this is a modded driver.

PS: My Audigy 2 value is 7.1 and what is DTS?

On creative website:
    Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 Value will take your gaming experience to a new level. Give yourself the competitive edge with compelling 7.1 surround sound.

This Card ==>
    http://ca.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=204&product=10653&nav=technicalSpecifications

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  6. classic_leon

classic_leon New Member

Hello, guys and gals. A new set of YouP PAX drivers, YouP PAX FI 1.31 was almost done:
    -9 bugs fixed including pin assignment bugs.
    -support "multi-edit-switch" made by YouP to switch sound without re-installing drivers.
    -sound louder

coming soon...

Edit:
    YouP PAX modded drivers has already supported Audigy2 Value with 1.31 drivers.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  7. humeyboy

humeyboy New Member

Cool.

Audigy 2 normal retail was 6.1, ZS is 7.1, (all these valuse cards came later and are a wast of time IMO.
    DTS is Digital Theatre System the rival to Dolby Digital, its said to be better,

8. PIRATA!

PIRATA! New Member

Audigy 2 ZS and possible Soft Mods...

What can I do with an Audigy2-ZS???

I know that I can mod it to Audigy4-Pro following the Guide: How to install YouP Audigy4 drivers/softwarebased on YOUP AUDIGY 4 v.1.02 Driver (YouP-PAX-A4v1.02.exe) and the modded AUDIGY 4 ISO (Audigy4Pro-YpoauxP.7z) and all related files.

I know about the soft mod using the X-Fi drivers and How to make your Audigy Drivers into X-Fi Drivers, using the latest official X-Fi driver package (SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_07_0004.exe) and the AUDIGY 4 ISO (Audigy4Pro-YpoauxP.7z).

Are there any other??
    Is this NEW YEAR PACKAGE for Audigy 2 ZS cards???

Thank you!

9. kado

kado New Member

10. PIRATA!

PIRATA! New Member

I am actually using the "Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Unified Series Beta Driver with OpenAL Support ver. 2.08.0002 (5.12.10.1162)" with the modded software of the "Audigy4Pro-YpoauxP.iso", plus the A4_Patch & Speaker Calibrator installed separately.

What do I have to do to update to your last 2.31 YouP drivers?
    Must I completly remove my actual drivers or can I just simply update them or something??

Thank you very much!

11. kado

kado New Member

@Pirata!

It's recommended to uninstall any previous drivers and the software package, reboot into safe mode and clean the drivers with Driver Cleaner Pro, then install new drivers and the Audigy 4 Pro software package.

12. gangsterant16

gangsterant16 The tRu NigGa tO CoME 2

are they every gonna make custum drivers for the x-fi fatality sound card, i wann see if it will fix my sound issue with my motherboard?

13. kobalt

kobalt New Member

Is anyone aware that almost none of the links for the PAX 2005 NewYear pack dont work!! :wtf:

Ok 2 of them do, but at a rate of between 9 and 10 Kbps. sorry if i live in a speedy part of the world but i usually download stuff at 1-1/2Mbps and i really dont have 8 hours to spend downloading.:dead:
    I dont mean to be rude, but if anyone has a faster download, i'd apreciate very much i have a regular audigy and if i can have better sound again i'd apreciate it very much
    You can contact me at [email protected]
    Thnx to anyone that can help:)

14. zeca

zeca New Member

Hello first post here

I have this motherboard msi k8n sli platinum:
    http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=641
    and it cames with the S.Blaster Live!24 chip:
    Creative sound Blaster Live 24-bit onboard audio
    - 24-bit / 96KHz audio quality
    - 100db SNR clarity
    - Up to 7.1 CH Surround Sound, Dolby Digital ready

I tried this msi audigy drivers:http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/driver/dvr/spt_dvr_detail.php?UID=710&kind=1
    from another motherboard and it works:
    Creative CA0106 Audigy Drivers. So i guess the chip is the same only the program provided says Audigy instead of Live!24

The question: is it possible to enhace with this drivers posted here NEW YEAR PACKAGE my "sound board"? are they compatible? is it possible to upgrade the software ;) ?

The software provided with the m.board's s.blaster isnt bad, but somewhat limitated.
    Im new at this and my english ist'n the best so any help is apreciated thxs

15. markm

markm New Member

YouP-PAX Live v1.22 package for SB the Live series

Dear all,

This information might be a bit old now, but for those who don't know the last YouP-PAX package (NewYear2006-YouP-PAX Live v1.22) contains everything a SB Live user might need.
    I specially like the new drivers that plays a sweet bass in Footbar2000 using DirectSound v2.5 output, but also with Kerned Streaming Output.
    The quality is improved also in games, movies and other applications that use sound. I understand that the new drivers are taken from Audigy4 core. You should pay attention how you setup the Bass redirection in Speaker Settings and also the normal Bass Volume.

The support sound card includes:
    SB Live 512
    SB Live 4.1
    SB Live 5.1 (not including Dell OEM 0200, mainland China preference version 0220, SB Live 24Bit)

Beside Audigy 4 applications the package includes a few working applications from X-Fi.

Before you start to install them make sure you follow the instalations steps from the following translated address:
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/b ... index_95_30747.html
    Warning: you might get in trouble with instalation so be sure you know what you are doing.

You can choose between 2 editions modes, Music and Creative Official, and you have the possibility to switch them after instalation.

http://www.youp-pax.com/youp/YouP-PAX-Live-v1.22.2006.rar
    http://drivers1.mydrivers.com/dir136/d54687.htm

Thanks,
    'MarkM'

Posted also on http://bbs.youp-pax.org/

16. Kyokuji

Kyokuji New Member

How does the installation work exactly? I tried installing the SB Live! drivers (the small 13mb package) on its own, and when I rebooted it didn't even detect an audio device, so I had to roll back to default WDM drivers.

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  17. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX New Member

It usually install a Base driver thats been modded, so when you go to install the apps they install on a card they are not meant for..

18. thisamu

thisamu New Member

sb 0220

i have a sb live 5.1 (0220) and i can't install pax newyear 2005. i've tried driver cleaner and remove everything i can but it doesn't work. the creative's program doesn't recognize my sb0220.
    can someone help me?

(sorry for my bad english)

19. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

I'm going look into live series cards soon even I don't have one But I need get my pax 3.5 driver working good first before I work on next project or maybe work on vista drivers too.

20. thisamu

thisamu New Member

sb 0220

Thanks you (for your links an answer).
    I ve tried with youppax 1.22.2006 and it works well :)
    but i can't choose 5.1 sound (i've only 4.1 and 2.1 )
    does the youppax 3.33 driver support 5.1 and works with youppax 1.22.2006 applications
    Best Regards