News daily postings

Discussion in 'News Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Oct 26, 2009.

1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Well just think for a second, If I started calling you SUPERMODERATOR. do you not think its very impersonal? Im fine with doing that if you want to keep this strictly businesslike. no skin of my nose mate.

Yes, but there are a lot of really popular applications, it looks unusual if we just post crap cleaner updates doesnt it ?

Im curious, what other ones do you post about?

Not at all. my initial post was very clear I thought and you took offense in your first post back to me. Nothing is personal about this, but at least I learned today there is absolutely no point wasting a day on these discussions, when I need to change something ill just do it next time.

2. comp_ali

comp_ali Sniper

Ah , come on man , don't exaggerate things .

3. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

Im going to offer an appoligy to you allan..And this is going offtopic.

I am honestly sorry if you may feel offened with what i say or how i come accross at times.

If you truly Knew me you would understand a little more to my background.Even more to the problems you know about.

Im not a very (And i mean Very Small) confident person,And i am very self concious of that.. If im questioned about like you have (I know its unintentional) i just don't take it well..

So im very sorry..Please feel free to clean this thread if you wish... and start from fresh.

4. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

its ok Jason I know you well mate, I know you have some issues in conversation. I honestly am not offended. I just find it frustrating asking for your advise sometimes and we get nowhere.

Lets just move on and ignore this thread, its pointless as you say. We are still friends, always will be mate, known you a long time now.