NSFW: You Laugh.....You Lose!

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by OmegaRED, Jun 20, 2008.

1. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

Sorry it got a hole lot worse in that part once the Conservative party got voted back in.... o_O

2. niceguyrichy

niceguyrichy c c c COFFEE

well the tories decimated the police, drastically cutting numbers and funds.
    they unnecessarily applied austerity measures across the country, destroying local council budgets.

Brexit will make all of this much much worse.

because, as even ardent brexit campaigners now concede, we are going to be much poorer for decades after.

3. MIG-31

That sounds like the same Bollocks when the EU said joining the Euro where going to make everyone better off.. And just look at Greece / Italy / Spain.

Nobody Knows how things will be until Brexit goes ahead, If the Shit hits the Fan then deal with it.. (And that goes either way) , Staying in the EU has made most manual workers feel richer... Hell No...

EDIT: This is the FWZ, Anything goes, But can we bring it a little back to how it were... For a laugh here and there without it going to far political ;)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  4. niceguyrichy

5. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I am not going to talk about Italy or Spain, but any problems Greece is facing the last few years has nothing to do with joining the Euro (or the EU).
    It has to do with decades of wrong spending, statism 30 year+ control of the government and unions by left governments. Taking low interest loans and subsidizations from the EU, then instead of using the money for proper investments, using them to fund the party "army" of people who were depended on government hand outs to live (due to the poor economy which the government lead to).
    Left Government ruining the economy, giving money to the poor, the poor voting the same left government because they were afraid the handouts would stop and die of hunger, left government re-voted into power and continue the same thing. When this eventually stopped few years ago, most things collapsed.
    That's why Greece is still suffering. Not the quality of the EU or joining the Euro.

As for Italy and Spain, I will refrain from saying more as I don't know the details as well.

Blaming the EU or the Euro for the current condition in Greece is anything from ignorant to damn stupid to out right lying. (as Farage loved to do when talking about Greece, not that he gives a shit about Greece, but he had to find ways to support his lies to the British people.

Although the Euro countries which bailed out Greece lately, did indeed make money out of it, more than most Germany. Which most German politicians forget when they try to convince the German sheep (Greek, British, etc sheep in each country) that Greece bleed them dry with the bailout. When in reality they made money of it. But to blame the EU/Euro for that is naive at best, lying usually.

Politics post off, I will stop here.

niceguyrichy likes this.
  6. niceguyrichy

the media on the UK have sold this bullshit for fucking decades now though, seems that people like mig are unfortunately buying it :rolleyes:

7. MIG-31

(And BTW, that goes on either side)

Far from it Richy. You are well out of the Ball park ;)

As i said please drop the Politics from this thread.. No one is going to agree on either side.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  8. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

9. Calliers

Calliers HH's MC Staff Member

10. Calliers

And here is the full song, it's the ultimate song, few songs are in the same caliber of when Terminator rises out of the scorched earth song for example, but this one will have you awaken or erupt from the shower and doing all sorts of poses, if you didn't get the joke, go watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and thou shall get it, it's one of the best animes ever made, it made me laugh, it made me cry and everything in between. Season 4 is currently airing.

While I'm at it, another -AWESOME- anime I'm currently watching - One Punch Man (yes he's called that coz he kills everything he fights in one punch), the season 1 opening song was just too good as well.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 1:19 PM
  11. Calliers

Found this amusing:

12. MIG-31