Old Adrenalin post...

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by jandarsun8, Oct 17, 2019.

1. jandarsun8

jandarsun8 Active Member

I haven't been in here in a while and have been using AMD for a while and although it's awesome that you guys continue to post new threads about new drivers, could we remove some of the old Adrenalin post to make it easier to read forum users post? There was one users post on the first page, three on the others and all of those got lost in the long list of Adrenalin driver post.

Just thought if was cleaned up a little and easier to use, people might get the info they're looking for if they have a question.

IvanV likes this.
  2. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

That's actually a really good suggestion! My first reaction was to start thinking of fancy ways to do it, but perhaps the easiest one would be to open a subforum called "Driver Announcement and Discussion Archive" and just move old release announcement threads there.

P.S. It-s good to see an old username. :)

3. jandarsun8

jandarsun8 Active Member

Thanks! Yeah, I was looking to see if anything new had posted, was having some issues with my kids box and Destiny 2 with an AMD card and realized I hadn't updated the drivers in a while but when I came here it was all driver post so figured I'd mention it.

Things have been extremely busy but things have been slowing down some so finally have some down time to just chill and check up on some old sites i haven't been to in a while so glad to be back! :D

Dyre Straits likes this.