PAX - Hear no difference see no difference

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Audigy Series' started by NaokiS, Jan 19, 2012.

1. NaokiS

NaokiS New Member

I'm coming across the same problem it seems all Audigy users on Vista/7 are having with seperate subwoofers in surround sound configs. I bought my setup not too long ago and I have tried many things to get the subwoofer to play the LF parts with no sucess. The only thing I can do is turn my 5.1 to the AUX channel and let it do the work, but then I lose 5.1.

I tried the PAX drivers for thie bass management/redirection and not only can I not see any option to do the above, there is little to no difference I can distinguish from the stock creative drivers.

I'm really getting anoyed since I basically paid for a good thing to get no decent use out of it. Is there something Im missing here?

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Hi time get true xfi card it slove your issue most stuff doesn't support on windows 7 like audigy cards because EAX issue.

3. NaokiS

NaokiS New Member

I don't have the money to. I asked for software solutions because I can't afford new PC kit. Besides, this has the front bay drive (with S/PDIF, 1/4 Jack and RCA inputs) which I need in my setup. If you're saying drop the hardware, I may aswell go wiht onboard since I know it's Creative who are blocking the features I need out, I don' want to though sine the qaulity of this card is amazing compared to stock OEM crap.

4. Robert McClelland

Ya there is XFI MB software for Realtek now :). like I said it's up to you. Audigy cards are pretty much dead on 7

5. NaokiS

NaokiS New Member

*sigh*
    I guess sacrifices must be made... In that case, is there a decent X-Fi that isn't overly expensive and uses PCI? I have both a PCI and PCIe slot availible, but the PCIe is blocked off by my GPU's heatsink.

6. Robert McClelland

that why I like huge mother boards hehe :) more room. There XFI Music card if you can find it.