PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Editio

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

did you turn on the encoders spdif on? or Spdif in?

2. thanghv

thanghv New Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

Hi Robert, i have the same problem, system can't detect my X-fi Xtremegamer
    I can't use console launcher or audio control panel

Attached Files:

3. Robert McClelland

Does the 1.05 set works if does copy the tweaks from 2014 v1.00 set into the 1.05 set Let me know if does I refix up :)

4. Balantakos

Balantakos Member

the new set is awesome men.
    unistall the previous , and install this with no problems at all (win 7 x64)
    Keep up the good job!
    We want qualityyyy!

5. iLARiO

iLARiO Member

Of course I did. oi41.tinypic.com/2hp4y6h.jpg
    I tried to record with Digital-In and S/PDIF-In but i got no audio.
    Enabling Bit-Matched with Digital-In, i got an error: "S/PDIF signal is not valid."
    On the contrary with S/PDIF-In i got signal but it's only NOISE.
    picosong.com/kHSf/

Attached Files:

• rec.jpg
      rec.jpg
      File size:
      116.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  6. Bittornado

Bittornado New Member

Hi Robert,
    First of all, thank you very much for ALL the hard work you put in :)

I've got some questions.

I find myself somewhat confused how you name your different and new version packs. What it the difference between these sets of packs?

- PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite
    - XFI PAX Audio Suite DVD 2011 (the audio suite packs are much bigger, over 500mb compared to master driver suits)
    - PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35
    - PAX-PCI-XFI-ALL-OS-Driver V4.55
    - PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2013 V1.10 ALL OS Stable Drivers
    - PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers

Some are named "Driver Suite", some are named "Audio Suite", some are named "Master All OS Driver Suite"... I don't understand the difference between these.

Are the Creative drivers included in the "Audio Suite"? (why are the audio suits so much bigger than the master driver suite packs?)
    Are the Creative drivers included in the "Master" packs?

Also the version numbers are 1.05 and 1.10 for the 2013 packs, but again goes back to 1.00 for the 2014 pack.

I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro SB0460 card.

Which driver suite/audio suite/master pack should I choose? Can I just go with the last 2014 pack?
    Are the drivers included here or do I have to install the Creative drivers separately?

Thank you for your help and explanation pelase!
    :cool:

7. Robert McClelland

It always have be on what u hear if not it won't work I think.

8. Robert McClelland

Always used 2014 version 1.00 :) if you have no issue with it.

9. nsxj0

nsxj0 New Member

How do I completely uninstall this and get rid your "tweaks" ?

I tried going back to official drivers having used a driver cleaner and tried system restore, but your "tweaked" audio still remains.

10. iLARiO

iLARiO Member

I think that if i select "digital-in" i should be able to record from that souce, and this also applies to spdif-in.
    what-u-hear, instead, should allow you to record everything that comes out from the speakers, even from multiple sources.
    What should I do if I don't want to hear the audio source while I'm recording?
    I believe there is something wrong.

EDIT:

The problem was the source. It was a 5.1 source (xbox 360) but the soundcard, apparently, only accepts stereo souce, so i got noise over the signal.
    i select stereo output so i got a clear signal from S/PDIF-IN. DIGITAL-IN still doesn't work.
    BTW the labels of the sources were exchanged because on the External Drive the TOSLINK is for DIGITAL and the COAXIAL is for SPDIF.
    Moreover it was not necessary to enable the "Dolby Digital / DTS SPDIF-IN Decode" option.
    If i want to hear the source i can follow this image instruction.

Attached Files:

• 68.png
      68.png
      File size:
      126.5 KB
      Views:
  11. Robert McClelland

Re: AW: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Twea

Maybe I didn't see :p?

12. Robert McClelland

You have do manually search by each on from system 32 and wow64 folder and delete them only way.

13. rbsmlc

rbsmlc New Member

Is it of new version not support Creative SB X-Fi OEM SB077x PCI (Dell) yet? I tried 2013 V1.05 and 2014V 1.00 also notrecognize my card.

But Suite V2.35 is fine at all. Puzzling...

And i found difference in :
    PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Default Tweak Edition.7z\Drivers\wdm\win2k_xp\data
    and
    PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition.7z\Drivers\wdm\win2k_xp\data

There have files like ctp077XX.dat, same name in both folder but not same date, i suspect related of that.

In DxDiag.txt, my Hardware ID:
    PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_60021102&REV_00

14. Robert McClelland

your id in the driver set your welcome to try switch the dat file see if work :).

15. AceZimmer

AceZimmer New Member

Thanks for the driver it sounds great. Windows 8.1 with Xfi Fatality Platinum.

I had issues with the last versions (2013) 1.05 and 1.10 but this works fine.

Thanks again.

16. shorshi

shorshi New Member

finally :) 2014 v1.00 works perfectly on my win7 x64 with x-fi xtreme music. (before that, last one that worked was 2013 1.05).

Thanks heaps for all your effort Robert, excellent work as always!

/shorshi

17. nsxj0

nsxj0 New Member

Which file names do I search for exactly?

What do to if I wanted to keep your drivers but remove all the tweaks you've made?

18. rbsmlc

rbsmlc New Member

I tried switch that dat file, but show exclamation mark in device manager, failure to start the device, i immediately reinstall V2.35, it work normal again.

I thinking the keypoint in \Drivers\wdm\wdma_emu.inf , i tried switch it and dat file to Suite 2014V 1.00. It's ok. But here have some .ini file not installed, like Flashplayer.ini.

Could I to know how to add that .ini file again?

19. Robert McClelland

I could check for you see what going on if you wish I can update 2.35 set for u.

20. rbsmlc

rbsmlc New Member

In fact, I really hope i can use Suite 2014V 1.00. Whether need to edit wdma_emu.inf? Integrate the wdma_emu.inf of both version but need to find out difference or fault. I have interest to know why i can install wdma_emu.inf of V2.35, but Suite 2014 can not.