PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Editio

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Dee_NA77

Dee_NA77 Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

Hello Robert,

Even though the files below are just an idea for your next set since I been takin notes from you and wayno51 and a few others on here... I'm hopin you'll take a look at some of the things I put in " " as far as how the computer emphasizes certain things and all when it comes to the difference in analog and digital. Its still missing a few things based upon I was workin between an older set and the new set but hopefully you get the idea what I'm tryin to get across. I will say that when I restart my computer I enjoy the crystal sound it makes. One thing that might be worth lookin into are things like SuperLowMids, SuperHighMids or maybe perhaps the order of the wording itself and if it works maybe follow the same suit with the bass and the treble throughout the whole set perhaps? Thanks and a have a nice day! :D

2. gk8aq

gk8aq Active Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

:eek: !!! Newsflash !!! :eek:

After cleaning everything drivers, applications, registry etc... that applied to creative and pax. I did a clean installation of the latest set 04/02/2014!

The DD/DTS decode works even without that decoder tab :rofl:!!! So I conclude that your modded driver-ini's etc.. works!!! I don't know how but it works!

Thanks Robert, you're doing a marvelous job man!

P.S. Sound is much better from all your previous sets!

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Great to here that. I can make two different sets mid @ 48% and @ 88% I told person in z thread im 38 bucks short buying z series card a refurbished one Cost 63 bucks free shipping at amazon one person did donated towards it. Im hoping the community will help me buying sounds card for testing only like the z card. Hint b-day on 29 this month. I work on set afternoon gn. Almost 4am here lol

4. Robert McClelland

In balance from April 2 is not the same one you got bud. It's all mess up lol Mids are Mid now ;)

5. Robert McClelland

Found missing % in Configuration\DigitalProLogicSpeaker_LFE_Mid_Low lol my bad new set later tonight.

6. Dee_NA77

Dee_NA77 Member

LOL its cool... I guess you could say I was experimentin with differences between Configuration\DigitalProLogicSpeaker_LFE_Mid_Low,100% and Configuration\"DigitalProLogic"Speaker_LFE_Mid_Low,100% for instance and was curious what your thoughts are.

7. Robert McClelland

I'm trying "" ;) it's taking me long while lol.

8. Robert McClelland

Almost done with the new set ini ;) Alot more corrections been fix also trying ""

9. Robert McClelland

Go go go Enjoy [​IMG]
    PS Warning This might be my loudest set ever [​IMG] Don't blame me you get calling cops on you or your parents turning down the music haha.
    Welcome to New Driver Set.
    04/12/14
    Pleased Delete the old ini from system 32 and wow64 before reinstalling the set. Pleased Used common Folder follow the guide delete older ini before using it.
    Add older device id sets back into the new driver set Might fix for some who having issues.

Please search old ini to delete in system 32 and wow 64 if you wish. If not don't worry about it.
    Add “” do the driver ini.
    Bump up the mid to 88% If you want Mid back at 48% all you have do is switch mid.ini copy 48% to mid.ini and delete other mid.ini first and before you installed driver set.

https://mega.co.nz/#!FVgFxKgA!wK76plf784zokVsGAzlZwH9Szo0uqz4z4UIkUoMboes
    Please change to .exe to delete older tweaks
    Thanks to iLARiO making the program delete older tweaks before you installed set.
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downl...LL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition.7z
    Please redownload it thankyou [​IMG].
    Please double check make sure everything ready for official release if you wish enjoy [​IMG]

10. TommyVK

TommyVK New Member

04/12/14 new driver doesn't install on my Creative X-Fi ElitePro (Win7x64).I came back to the previous 04/02/14 driver set and everything is ok

11. Robert McClelland

Can you reuploaded for me I redo again ;)

12. Robert McClelland

Can someone upload that working inf from april 2nd.

13. Dee_NA77

Dee_NA77 Member

Hopefully this is the right one...

14. Robert McClelland

Been updated let me know
    Go go go Enjoy [​IMG]
    PS Warning This might be my loudest set ever [​IMG] Don't blame me you get calling cops on you or your parents turning down the music haha.
    Welcome to New Driver Set.
    04/13/14
    Pleased Delete the old ini from system 32 and wow64 before reinstalling the set. Pleased Used common Folder follow the guide delete older ini before using it.
    Add older device id sets back into the new driver set Might fix for some who having issues.
    Hey Dee next time can you zip it? when you upload the ini it turns into txt lol
    Please search old ini to delete in system 32 and wow 64 if you wish. If not don't worry about it.
    Add “” do the driver ini.
    Bump up the mid to 88% If you want Mid back at 48% all you have do is switch mid.ini copy 48% to mid.ini and delete other mid.ini first and before you installed driver set. in Common folder

https://mega.co.nz/#!FVgFxKgA!wK76plf784zokVsGAzlZwH9Szo0uqz4z4UIkUoMboes
    Please change to .exe to delete older tweaks
    Thanks to iLARiO making the program delete older tweaks before you installed set.
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downl...LL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition.7z
    Please redownload it thankyou [​IMG].
    Please double check make sure everything ready for official release if you wish enjoy [​IMG]

15. gk8aq

gk8aq Active Member

Its working just fine (Win 7 x64 Ultimate) X-Fi Elite Pro.

16. dzup

dzup New Member

I have problem with this pack:
    1. uninstal all cretaive driver and software
    2. reboot to safe mode
    3. running driver sweeper and clean creative item
    4. running "delete_pax_tweaks.bat" as admin
    5. restart
    6. disable driver signature
    7. instal last driver set
    After restart no driver detected. Remains for me only manualy instal latest driver from creative "SBXF_PCDRV_L11_2_30_0004.exe"
    8. after reboot card working
    Next problem is in Volume panel 2.21.14. After manualy changes mode to game - app crash.
    My card x-fi xtreme gamer and win8.1 x64.
    Thanks.

17. TommyVK

TommyVK New Member

04/13/14 driver set - problem is the same, driver doesn't install
    04/02/14 driver set - everything is ok

Creative X-Fi ElitePro , Win7x64

inf from 04/02/14

18. Robert McClelland

Tommy Can you zip the wdm for me that won't do anything good for me lol

19. stevvie

stevvie New Member

Me too mine has the older date of 03/22/2014. I run the delete_pax_tweaks.bat before installing and checked in system32 and syswow64 and all the .ini's in the bast file were indeed gone. But after installing and rebooting still showing old version. Guess I'll have to uninstall and reboot, am a little reluctant to uninstall as it can be a pain to get dolby digital live to output through my coax cable on first install of drivers.

20. kotasCZ

kotasCZ New Member

The driver of April 2, 2014 works seamlessly and plays great. The current of 13.4. I can not install (always had all gone and even though I used the utility).
    Win7 x64