PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Editio

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jan 2, 2014.

1. MacNavy

MacNavy New Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

section wrong

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

Might be on last updated later on today few changes will see :p.

3. Robert McClelland

Go go go Enjoy [​IMG]
    PS Warning This might be my loudest set ever [​IMG] Don't blame me you get calling cops on you or your parents turning down the music haha.
    Welcome to New Driver Set.
    05/01/14
    Official release [​IMG]
    Fix few mirror things in WDM.inf
    Changes are to long to posted please read me in readme thankyou.
    Alot work and testing went into this set from our testers I like to you thanks you making best possible set ever.

https://mega.co.nz/#!FVgFxKgA!wK76plf784zokVsGAzlZwH9Szo0uqz4z4UIkUoMboes
    Please change to .exe to delete older tweaks
    Thanks to iLARiO making the program delete older tweaks before you installed set.
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downl...LL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition.7z
    Please redownload it thankyou [​IMG].
    Please double check make sure everything ready for official release if you wish enjoy [​IMG]

4. sandman81

sandman81 New Member

hi Robert i tried your latest driver 05/01/14 it installs fine but after the reboot it asks if i want to run ctxfihlp.exe. its like there something missing like adminstrator rights or something i dont know. Latest fully working driver was 04/27/14 i have them installed now. i am using Windows 7 x64 .thanks for your hard work robert these drivers are awesome.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  5. Robert McClelland

Ya you muss run the driver in admin to installed no need disable driver sign in windows 7 only windows 8.1 you need disable driver sign.

6. sandman81

sandman81 New Member

thanks for the fast reply i haven't disabled driver sign and i dont have to install these drivers 04/27/14 in admin mode have you changed something ?. well i am going to try to install the latest drivers again in admin mode.

7. sandman81

sandman81 New Member

Hi Robert Again i did as you said and tried to install 05/01/14 drivers in admin mode (run As Adminstrator). it installs fine but after restart i get these startup notifications open file security warning ctxfireg.exe and ctxfihlp.exe thanks in advance robert.

8. KeenanW

KeenanW New Member

I installed the 5/1 set in disabled driver sign mode and as admin, but whenever I edit sound options in the Creative sound panel, my sound stops working. Foobar2000 gives the following error when playing any song: "Unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered (0x80040154)"

The only sounds I can hear are the CMSS-3D test and Windows notifications.

Edit: I fixed this by going to Windows sound settings, Playback - Speakers - Sound Blaster and disabling the Sound Blaster Enhancements. I can't recall if this was checked or unchecked before.

Edit 2: Can also confirm the MIDI clicking/stuttering issue is still ongoing.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  9. gk8aq

gk8aq Active Member

Decoder Tab :eek: is B A C K :D !!!

Marvelous job man!!!

Sound is just P E R F E C T for an 8 year old sound card (X-Fi Elite Pro).

Well done and BRAVO!

10. Balantakos

Balantakos Member

:D:D:D Agree!!!! Same here!!!

BRAVO!

11. TommyVK

TommyVK New Member

good work! thx!

X-Fi Elite Pro/Win7x64

12. Robert McClelland

Your welcome people ;)

13. ShaRinKaaR

ShaRinKaaR New Member

Îòâåò: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak

Greetings to all. please tell me whether or not work in windows 8.1 x64 decoder and encoder Dolby Digital and DTS on an optical input. gk8aq says it works, but I have unfortunately no:( if it is possible to fix, I'll be very very grateful!! I have a sound card X-Fi Elite Pro. Thanks.
    Sorry for my english.

14. gk8aq

gk8aq Active Member

Re: Îòâåò: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default T

I have Windows 7 x64 not 8.1. Also you must have the encoder pack bought. As for the decode part I used to do not have the decoder tab (but the decode fuction was working properly in default mode) in previous versions of PAX but in the latest official I have the decoder tab back again. Try to clean your previous drivers unistall eveything and remove all folders wdma_emu.inf_amd64_neutral in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository. In order to do this you have to unlock them as they are locked by the system. You can use this utility http://filehippo.com/download_unlocker/ (Unlocker 1.9.2) in order to unlock the specific wdma_emu.inf_amd64_neutral folder(s) and remove it/them. Then after you restart and your system has no creative drivers then you can do clean installation of the latest PAX.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  15. ShaRinKaaR

ShaRinKaaR New Member

Îòâåò: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak

I did as you said, but unfortunately it did not help. Probably have to choose either Dolby Digital encoding either a good sound quality. Unfortunately, and so does not work :( Thanks for the help.
    I apologize for my English, I use Google translator himself speak Russian :)

16. Jankes

Jankes New Member

New version, new problems...
    My Win 8.1 wants me to disable Enhancements becasue it's causing problems, if I leave enhancements on I have no sound in my video players (WMP, MPC-HC).
    So yet again, forced to install Official Web Release from Creative and problem is gone.

17. 7etta

7etta New Member

i have a problem with this lateset set everytime i reboot my pc when windows open my mic is always enabled and everytime i log in i have to disable it .

18. Robert McClelland

You may have put the computer to sleep it could be creative end I just tweak the drivers best sound possible and add support to them.

19. Robert McClelland

Which version did work? Did you run reg cleaner before installing them like crap cleaner and defrag the reg?

20. wayno51

wayno51 New Member

Hi Robert,
    Missed a few copy/paste errors [live2k.....

[Live2K.Interface.WvPciA.NT]
    AddReg=Live2K.Interface.WPNTA.AddReg, 2.1SurroundSound.ini.AddReg, 4.1SurroundSound.ini.AddReg, 5.1SurroundSound.ini.AddReg, 7.1SurroundSound.ini.AddReg, AudioCreationMode.ini.AddReg, Balance.ini.AddReg, Bass.ini.AddReg, Decoder.ini.AddReg, Dolby.ini.AddReg, DTS.ini.AddReg, EntertainmentMode.ini.AddReg, EQ.ini.AddReg, Encoder.ini.AddReg, Filter.ini.AddReg, FlashPlayer.ini.AddReg, GameMode.ini.AddReg, Headphone.ini.AddReg, Microphone.ini.AddReg, Mid.ini.AddReg, Optimize.ini.AddReg, ProLogic.ini.AddReg, Speaker.ini.AddReg, Subwoofer.ini.AddReg, Treble.ini.AddReg, Tweaks.ini.AddReg, What U Hear.ini<Enter>
    .AddReg

cheers wayno