PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Editio

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jan 2, 2014.

1. FlashX

FlashX Active Member

AW: Re: AW: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default

Hi Shanake, i am not sure that i understand your probs correctly. The application must support asio - therefor youtube player or ... never use any asio output. And yes i can confirm that ct-asio works very well - on my system i checked ct-asio vs. steinberg-asio vs. asio4all and for me asio4all works a little bit better (thats why testing on own system is necessary). You are absolutely right that better drivers from CT could make a difference - but i don't think that they will do ... Sorry if i misunderstood something - these days i'm not the freshest person on earth ...

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

did you disable them? and run the driver sign then make sure you run driver cleaner and crap cleaner also defrag the reg too.

3. glmann

glmann New Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

everything smooth and fine on w7 x64, x-fi music.

4. dzup

dzup New Member

Hello, i have problem with this driver in Win8.1 64bit, after manualy change mode - Mode switcher display error window "Program mode switcher stopped working" (MdSwtchu.exe).
    My card: x-fi xtreme gamer
    Can you help me? Thank you.

5. Robert McClelland

You may want to reinstalled everything and run reg fixer before u do

6. dzup

dzup New Member

What is reg fixer?

7. Robert McClelland

Like Iobit Iolo and crap cleaner ;)

8. antithesis

antithesis New Member

AW: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

Hey Robert,
    guess I need some help here. Came here after upgrading my Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 yesterday. Sound was completely gone. None of the stock drivers worked (maybe because I didnt disable driver sign though)....
    So I wanted to try your drivers. First try was "PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition", but Drivers were bad. Next I tried "PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2013 V1.05 ALL OS Stable Drivers. Default Tweak Edition", same problem, bad drivers and Sound Card not making any noise.
    In both cases I disabled driver sign.
    The only Drivers that work are those that were mentioned by DelBierzo on Page 1 of this Thread (Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi 2.18.0018 Beta).
    I would really like to get YOUR drivers working. As I mentioned earlier, I use Windows 8.1 (x64) and my card is a SB0770 with the ID PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_60071102. One difference I noticed between your drivers and the stock drivers I'm using now is the name of the Sound Card ... it's now "Creative SB X-Fi" and when I use your drivers it's something like "Creative WDM device bla" (sorry don't remember :p).

Any suggestions?

9. Robert McClelland

If shows the driver date in 2014 that lastest one from me it's installed fine. Maybe your sound card might be going why not upgrade to T series or z series? did you try in force threw device manager?

10. antithesis

antithesis New Member

AW: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

Like I said, it's not installed fine, it shows this yellow exclamation mark in device manager and doesn't make any sound.

As I got it working fine now with different drivers, let me ask another question: is it possible to use all those settings you provide with your driver suite?

11. Robert McClelland

Welcome to New Driver Set.
    01/21/14
    ClarityTreble
    ClarityBass
    ClarityBalance
    ClarityClear
    Took Out Smooth Tweak
    And CPU IDLE Fix.
    New Pure Tweak
    Fix mirror stuff in inf spelling
    Add better windows 8.1 official installing support.
    New set out What new fix mirror stuff in tweaks dups and add new Smart tweak to Treble and Bass
    Add GreatnessBass and Treble and PrefectBass and Treble to the inf.
    And took out word enable because enable means = 1 anyway .
    Took out also Disable word same thing = 0
    Got Rid of mcclelland folder idea
    Add Configuration\Vibrant,100%
    Configuration\Prefect,100%
    Configuration\Perfect,100%
    Fix word Configuration\PerfectMids,48%
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downl...LL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition.7z

12. Robert McClelland

all good I edited the mid inf in ct info updated the file size to all of them my bad lol.

13. rbsmlc

rbsmlc New Member

Re: AW: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Twea

u can try 2.35. I also is a SB0770.

2013 and 2014 version no sound also, u can see my question on page 2, in \Drivers\wdm\wdma_emu.inf, u can use notepad to compare both file in v2.35 and v2014, why v2.35 work fine on SB0770 in win7 64bit, some database...

14. Balantakos

Balantakos Member

AWESOME!

15. roniux

roniux New Member

Wow, sounds great, the bass is magnificent, all sounds heard clearly ...
    :w00t: Great job Robert, thanks for your time to share and give us this gift ... thanks, thanks, thanks ... :)

16. redkingmaster

redkingmaster New Member

nice job...

17. TommyVK

TommyVK New Member

01/21/14 driver set - sound great :)

Great job........thanks

18. Robert McClelland

Re: AW: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Twea

Is there a line missing I'm missing some where?

19. DirtyShady

DirtyShady New Member

Re : PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak E

How to uninstall completely my previous "PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2013 V1.10 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition" ??

I want to try this V2014 1.00 driver.

Thanks for your help

I want to know, to have clarity sound, just need to install this driver ? No .reg files to inscrease sound quality ?

Just install ?

20. Syriochan

Syriochan New Member

Uninstall all the softwares, uninstall the drivers from device manager, clean leftovers with driver sweeper, fix registries with ccleaner, defragg all the registry with auslogic that's what i do to scrub my drivers clean