PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Editio

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jan 2, 2014.

1. DirtyShady

DirtyShady New Member

Re : PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak E

Need to install this driver in Recovery mode, without driver signature ? Or now it's good in normal mode ?

Put Computer to Sleep after you save your setting then wake computer then reboot this would save your settings

Always usefull ??

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: Re : PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Twe

Or you could reinstalled just make sure driver sign is disable.

3. Robert McClelland

Re: Re : PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Twe

No just put the computer to sleep and wake and same thing with all 3 settings as you wish.

4. meatfoot

meatfoot New Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

Hello, My sound card is SB0640, and I have installed 2014 V1.00. The sound is no problem, however, other tools except "AutoMode Switcher" and "Volume Panel" are not working. When I launched them, they just complain they can't detect any supported device. Is there any way to fix them? :confused:

Attached Files:

5. Robert McClelland

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

You need to reinstalled the package again but this time delete from start menu and program folder and uninstalled the driver. Make sure you run deap reg fixer that should do disable driver sign again welcome.

6. anubis.genix

anubis.genix New Member

had a fresh win 8.1 install yesterday including the latest release from 24th. driver signing off etc. everything installed and worked as usual. after the reboot the sound is completely gone. checked every console trying to figure out whats going on. everything seems to be okay and active. can't figure out why the sound is gone! using x-fi music btw. any ideas?
    edit: after reverting to default settings the sound seems to be back again until the next reboot. tried to turn my machine into sleep mode to get the settings saved but it won't get saved

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  7. Robert McClelland

Did you update windows from update first before installing it? I hope you card not going to. You may need get z series also.

8. anubis.genix

anubis.genix New Member

I did the windows update prior to the installation, but I think I figured it out. after trying to wake my system up again from the sleep state I had several bluescreens wich were connected to the acpi.sys. I did a clean install once again and managed to solve the problem. the machine wakes up correctly and the settings get saved properly when pc is set to sleep. thanks anyways!
    btw: I was thinking about getting a new card in the next weeks. any recommendations?

9. Robert McClelland

z series like I said :) I wish I had money upgrade but I'm happy with T champ edition :)

10. ramvenu

ramvenu New Member

I purchased DELL SB0770 X-FI Extreme gamer sound card recently and sucessfully installed it in my PC using this driver and after lots of struggle of course. Now the problem is that the DTS & DD Live pauses intermittently when I play music or videos, it gets stuck often and after a while it mutes. I have to reset my bluray player to start hear audio again. I can see that my processor spikes too often. Any solutions please?

MBD : MSI 760 GM - P23 (FX)
    Processor : AMD Athlon 270 3.6 Ghz 2 core processor
    RAM : 4 GB
    HDD : 1 TB
    GPU : NVIDIA GT610 2GB

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  11. ramvenu

ramvenu New Member

I purchased DELL SB0770 X-FI Extreme gamer sound card recently and successfully installed it in my PC after lots of struggle of course. I have listed the successful installation procedure below. You need to buy Creative Dolby digital live and dts connect pack (5$) if you need to output 5.1 through SPDIF Optical out. I am one happy guy with this card.

NEVER INSTALL ALIENWARE OR CREATIVE DRIVERS IN WIN 8. IT NEVER WORKS. IT WILL ALSO LEAVE RESIDUAL EVEN YOU UNINSTALL. THIS PROCEDURE WILL NOT WORK SUCCESSFULLY. YOU MAY END UP IN TROUBLE MAKING THIS CARD WORK...

MY PC CONFIG

MBD : MSI 760 GM - P23 (FX)
    Processsor : AMD Athlon 270 3.6 Ghz 2 core processor
    RAM : 4 GB
    HDD : 1 TB
    GPU : NVIDIA GT610 2GB

Installation Procedure for DELL SB 0770

1. Download Latest PAX driver (2014 drivers)
    2. Restart your pc and Disable your onboard audio in BIOS.
    3. Uninstall your onboard audio drivers in device manager. Disable graphics card audio in device manager. (Sound, game and video controllers & High definition audio controller in System devices )
    4. Open cabinet and install card in the PCI Slot - (Shake it well and ensure it seats well)
    5. Start the PC, Windows will recognize it as HD audio device. If not then repeat point 4
    6. Go to High definition audio controller in System devices and click on the update driver
    7. Windows will download and installs driver
    8. Restart the PC
    9. Install 2014 PAX driver
    10. Restart the PC & install DD LIve & DTS Connect Pack and restart again.
    14. Now Open the sound in control panel and set Speakers as default device, SPDIF as communication device. Mute analog out in the taskbar of your desktop. if you don't then there will be intermittent spdif sound output.
    11. If the audio does not work then Open creative audio control panel and switch from game mode to entertainment mode. Repeat if necessary. Also try resetting your HT Receiver.
    12. Go to device manager -> sound and test of it works.It will work now. If not then reset your home theater by switching it off and turn on again. (Applicable for Digital output)
    13. So now we have tried and it should work.
    14. Go to console and enable "Line In" instead of microphone. (Otherwise DTS Connect would only output 2 channels)
    15. important:- mute analog out in the taskbar of your desktop. if you don't then there will be intermittent spdif sound output.
    GOOD LUCK...

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  12. Robert McClelland

maybe time upgrade that cpu to qaud? Did you reinstalled DTS and DLL?

13. motorwayne

motorwayne New Member

I'm having problems.

I have used your previous drivers too.

Method:
    Uninstalled drivers
    Run reg cleaner
    Restart in special sign mode
    Reg clean
    Installed PAX 2014
    Restarted
    Device not seen.

Done this twice. Still no go. So I tried this...

Uninstalled drivers
    Run reg cleaner
    Restart in special sign mode
    Run reg clean
    Device manager - Uninstalled Windows driver which it automatically installs.
    Reg clean
    Install PAX
    restart

Still no XF-i device showing.

Any ideas?

Cheers..love PAX drivers btw

14. ramvenu

ramvenu New Member

Yes of course. But when I reset by bluray player, sound resumes but intermittently. I think the problem might be with the driver. I got DTS working only after enabling line in instead of microphone. I have also disabled recording devices. Any tweaks for this please. How ever is it true that DD Live occupies few resources rather than DTS? If that is the case then atleast DD Live shoud work fine right?

I would rather upgrade my sound card than to upgrade my CPU.

15. ramvenu

ramvenu New Member

I m no ex[pert but i think you need to remove ur card and try re seating in the pci slot. I had similar problems too

16. Robert McClelland

Which version did work? 2013 v1.05? please get back to me thanks.

17. motorwayne

motorwayne New Member

Not 2013 v1.05, version 1.10 is what I had installed.

P.S If I install stock factory drivers over top on PAX, the machine sees the card so I don;t think I need to re-seat the card.

18. Robert McClelland

Please do me a favor copy all the tweaks to your working driver from 2014 set get back to me in afternoon. Going get some sleep now 3 25 am here nite

19. motorwayne

motorwayne New Member

Not sure what you mean here. I'll try to re-installed 1.10 and go from there.

Cheers

20. motorwayne

motorwayne New Member

Whoops...I was installing NON HD DRIVER SET!

Will try HD set and report back.

,------Runs for cover