PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2014 V1.00 Default Tweak Edition

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jan 2, 2014.

1. je86

je86 New Member

AW: PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2014 V1.00 Default Tweak Edition

thank you! trying right now...

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: AW: PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2014 V1.00 Default Tweak Edition

Be updated tomorrow :D got the driver done but have yet installed word and windows 7 yet lol sounds great and new idea fix the lower back right rear sound from being quite so far :D

3. ryan9939

ryan9939 New Member

I too receive the error "The audio device supported by this application is not detected. The application will exit." Also, the device manager just says high definition audio device.

The Device Instance path in Device Manager for High Definition Audio Device is

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1102&DEV_000D&SUBSYS_11020043&REV_1000\5&1F1411CA&0&0101

The card itself is "Onboard Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Digital Audio Processor (20K2) with X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity™ and EAX® AHD 5.0™ Technologies" Creative CA20K2 chip

The motherboard is a Gigabyte G1 Sniper 2

Thanks!

4. Robert McClelland

You need gigabyte driver for your card ;)

5. Robert McClelland

PS Warning This might be my loudest set ever [​IMG] Don't blame me you get calling cops on you or your parents turning down the music haha.
    Welcome to New Driver Set.
    03/20/14
    Ok Volume booster tweak back at 100% if you feel speakers are low you can raise it your self in speaker.ini. Make sure you save and reinstalled if you have too
    Enjoy them people rock your heart out.
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downlo...k%20Edition.7z
    Please double check make sure everything ready for official release if you wish enjoy
    PS Fixes are to long to post in forum please check out readme for corrections
    Remember if you have gigabyte creative sound card this won't work with it. I will post one next week we almost getting close for all tweaks spelling being fix :)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  6. razevi3

razevi3 New Member

I just tested the new set, and the problem still persists but not as bad as before.

I just noticed something I haven't before, and maybe it will help with the future sets. In Audio Creation Mode, all the speakers except the rear right gets louder compared to Game and Entertainment Mode. In other words, it's not that the rear right gets quieter, but that all the others get slightly louder. If you could look into this, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks again.
    It's fix now ;) you can raise or lower them with new volume booster tweak in speaker.ini :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
  7. Robert McClelland

PS Warning This might be my loudest set ever [​IMG] Don't blame me you get calling cops on you or your parents turning down the music haha.
    03/20/14
    Ok Volume booster tweak back at 100% if you feel speakers are low you can raise it your self in speaker.ini. Make sure you save and reinstalled if you have too
    Enjoy them people rock your heart out.
    Please double check make sure everything ready for official release if you wish enjoy
    Remember if you have gigabyte creative sound card this won't work with it. I will post one next week we almost getting close for all tweaks spelling being fix [​IMG]

8. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

Robert my friend! I am back and i am having the EXACT same problem with these new drivers that i had with your older ones lOL

I recently uninstalled the drivers that you and I worked so hard on via TEAM Viewer and now i decided to try your new 2014 Drivers and i am right back to the same damn issue we had kinked out.

I just now installed them and i still see High Definition Audio Device instead of SB Xfi.

Yes i disabled windows driver signing.

Please Refresh my memory on what i have to do to make it work please???

THANKS

9. Robert McClelland

Jb did you try threw device manager?

10. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

what do you mean did i try through device manager?

I just installed your driver and it still shows High Definition Audio Device.

Are you suggesting that i Uninstall your driver completely and then reinstall?

or am i good to go as is and i just need to do something in device manager?

11. Robert McClelland

Might have rebuild driver you can copy new tweeks used older set

12. Robert McClelland

03/22/14
    More corrections above for all sets [​IMG] Let me know [​IMG] Hope be all good you never know lol.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  13. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

Hey Robert,

I tried through Device Manager and it installed Creative Sound Blaster WDM card.wdm but it says that the device failed to start after a reboot.

Im gonna try again by uninstalling everything again and trying straight through Device Manager.

It may be that the reason why its not installing correctly is because i first tried to install it via the setup.exe.

I'll get back to you on it

14. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

Hey Robert,

Ok so after installing PAX PCIE Titanium HD 2013 1.10 and installing the suite, as you know, it will install all the accessories and goodies and what not, but will not install the actual SB X-fi Driver.

So i went ahead and installed the latest driver from Creative Labs Website.

Afterwards i went into Your 2013 V1.10 Folder and browsed to Drivers folder and ran Setup.

This asked me if i wanted to install or uninstall the WDM Drivers

So i check "Overwirite Existing Creative Files" and Clicked Update/install.

Does this procedure effectivley replace Creative Labs Driver files with yours?? Does it replace all the .ini's with yours?

I tested it and for some reason it sounds different than yours so i am guessing this did not do the Trick.

Im going crazy here man, please help

thanks

15. Robert McClelland

Ya you don't install the drive if you do this way. Let me build fast driver this afternoon when I get up bit later.

16. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

Thanks BRO!!

REally appreciate it.

I hate the way it sounds!
    :(

How did we do it last time? can you refresh my memory?

I still have the files we worked with

17. Robert McClelland

Just wait for another tweak updated then used that copy new tweaks file you have in common folder to replace them.

18. Robert McClelland

To HD users does this installed for you? One said no I need to know fast thankyou.
    03/22/14
    More corrections above for all sets [​IMG] Let me know [​IMG] Hope be all good you never know lol.

19. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

Ive tried everything to get 2014 v1.00 Titanium HD drivers to install correctly. No luck
    I cleaned my system of all Creative blood. Even removed all Driver File Repository stuff and what not.

I first tried to manually install just the Driver from your Suite using Device manager. It always shows as Creative WDM X-fi driver. It even prompts me with the RED disclaimer saying "This Driver is Not Signed" I select install anyway and it installs successfully. BUt it still says Creative WDM X-fi driver and an excalmation mark indicating that the driver could not start.

Re-cleaned all Creative software and drivers again and i am back to square one. Why does this not work?

20. jblanc03

jblanc03 New Member

Robert, i Highly recommend you build yourself a simple win7 64bit machine and get a Titanium HD Card and test your drivers on it. Its the only way your going to be able to fix your suite for everyone for good