PAX_SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_10V1.00.7z

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Z/ZX/ZXR' started by Robert McClelland, Apr 10, 2017.

1. jcsww

jcsww New Member

Ahhh. That's what I have been forgetting. Stupid Windows 10 garbage messing up what wasn't broken in the first place! I will give that a try because 2.1 sound sucks!

2. LoccOtHaN

LoccOtHaN Ne01

Yup, No issues at all.
    So we're waitig for Creative Update first as always

3. SilentStorm

SilentStorm New Member

Hey robert i checked the tweaks.ini from your driver and saw some specific latency tweaks and some others .Can these be applied to the normal driver via a batch file or registry file or does the driver ini file have to be modified to be installed by disabling driver signature?

By specific tweaks these are some of the ones i mean. Are these values already in the driver ini files and your modifiying them , or do you just add them to the tweaks.ini so they can be installed with the driver?

Thank You for your time.

PCILatencyto,110mms
    PCIeLatencyto,110mms
    Latencies,65mms
    Latency,65mms
    FixCPUUsageNoiseLoading
    FixTaskBarNoise
    FixNoiseReduction
    FixBSODha20x2k.sys
    FixASIOBSOD
    FixBlueScreenha20x2k.sys

4. steve park

steve park New Member

Sorry but is there a guide anywhere to install these drivers? I tried reading another one of your posts and i just did a fresh format and installed the regular drivers/control panel first. I tried removing the sound blaster z by uninstalling device in device manager but when i refresh it just shows up as if i did not uninstall. Do i need to uninstall the control panel and everything first? I disabled signature enforcement as well. Thanks for your time.

5. P.a.N.i.C

P.a.N.i.C New Member

This post from an earlier thread should have good enough instructions for you:

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/commu...ndows-7-up-to-windows-10.233987/#post-1538986

6. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Just installed offical first then disable driver sign then go threw have disk

7. StripTheSoul

StripTheSoul New Member

Heya! Sorry, if this isn't the right place but it's about the SoundBlaster Z and current drivers and at least in this place there seem to be some pros in the field :)

This thing is that since I installed the Win10 Fall Update, I'm getting very annoying sound 'pops'. Sometimes they happen sooner, sometimes later, but as soon as they're there, the only thing I can do to get rid of them is to restart the PC. I've already searched high and low and some others also seem to get similar issues with this card since the Fall Update, but all alleged solutions didn't help... installing the PAX drivers also didn't help, unfortunately.
    The sound pops kinda sound like some buffer issue or something... they normally start when I open pages in the browser (especially ones with videos, I think, but not sure).
    Anyway, does any of you happen to know a solution to this?
    Of course, creative has no new drivers out (and knowing creative, there might never be...)

8. FluffyDiscord

FluffyDiscord New Member

I am also running fall update, but I have zero issues, except that modifying ini files does not work. Check cables, headphones and if card sits tight in pci-e slot. Maybe your card is faulty.

9. PozlekK

PozlekK New Member

i have the same error after install windows 10 1803 and the error stills at 1809. uninstall and reinstall the pax drivers dont work. official driver with the same effect. sometime the pops are every hour once, other time the pops every 30 sec or repeated every second....... a new soundblaster z dont fix this problem. have anyone a solution?