Pentagon 911 video

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by OnDborder, May 16, 2006.

1. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Well I'm quite sure I see the opposite :D Hahahaha dunno in this pic, the grass is fine meaning no engines crashed into it...

[​IMG]

2. dsdsdk

dsdsdk New Member

About the pentagon crash..

Did the plane hit the gound first? yes? would the wings shatter when that happend?

Is the pentagon a strong structure? Plane only damaged outer block, so that's a yes. So only the fuselage could cause damage to structure, damaged pieces (debris) of wings wouldnt collapse the building. (look at left and right on the bottom of the building).

Anyways. The ~11 conspicrazytheories all have one flaw! They all blame Bush and co.!! Shouldnt atleast one of them blame aliens? lol nope.. all Bush..

3. dsdsdk

dsdsdk New Member

Some grass must have burned. Maybe they prioritised laying new grass before extinguising the building...
    [​IMG]

4. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

9/11 conspiracy theories were cool a few years back before we had much of a clue how much of a bumbling administration Bush runs, they couldn't possibly have organized such a conspiracy nor does it make any sense to.

5. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Could be the illuminati? *drum roll*

6. dsdsdk

dsdsdk New Member

nope 'cause I wouldnt make my people do that..

[​IMG]

Sandok likes this.
  7. TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat New Member

I recommend visiting 911myths.com. They have answers to most conspiracy theorists' claims. If you have specific questions that you think poke holes in the official story, go there because there are very likely going to be answers (not that conspiracies theorists are generally satisfied with any answer).

Here is a very good computer simulation done by an engineering consulting company. They used 3D modelling to show how a plane impact could account for what was seen at the pentagon, including the damage and the security camera footage. There is also an answer to the claim that there was no wreckage.

Here some people at purdue used finite element modelling, a type of computer modelling where a structure is broken up into a finite number of pieces so the differential equations regarding their behavior can be solved, to recreate the crash, including the disintegration of the plane. They are doing it for the other impacts as well. You can see an example of what they are doing Here and a higher-quality direct download Here

8. hyperl1t3

hyperl1t3 New Member

quick answer to the whole flying issue: autopilot!
    yes people, not just games its in real life too!
    threaten pilot's life and have him set the course for the lat and long of pentagon and hold on. after that just sit back and ride it out.
    as far as the plane goes, and i don't know if this holds true, but it had to have been a trans american sized one since it was scheduled to fly to o'hare i believe.

9. OnDborder

OnDborder New Member

Alright you genius' and wanna be intellectuals...

And you young ones out there with better eyes than mine...

Show me the jet parts, luggage, bodies,, anything that resembles the remains of a 757 jet airliner..
    It just wouldn't/can't vaporize. Metal doesn't just go up in smoke.
    A picture is worth a thousand words.. But I guess I can't believe my eyes.
    This pic was taken right after the explosion by a passerby..

[​IMG]

10. OnDborder

OnDborder New Member

This one after they put the fires on the outside out and before the upper floors collapsed..
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007
  11. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Can't see any parts of 757 in there. But can you tell me where are the passengers of that flight if it didn't hit the pentagon?

12. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Don't you get it?! They were in on the conspiracy and they are all living in secret in the Bahamas.

13. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

You really believe that? :hmm: :hmm:

If they are in Bahamas who is paying them to be there for the rest of their lives??

14. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Ya man the Government is hiding them all there for the rest of their lives, except of course the passengers who were actually from the Bahamas...they were sent to the Moon.

15. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Actually they are hiding in my basement ;) :rofl:

16. josh2thad

josh2thad New Member

Duh!

17. OnDborder

OnDborder New Member

Here's a theory. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread210179/pg1
    It is "known" that Barbara Olsen called her hubby twice from that flight. Discribing the highjackers and blah, blah, blah... Did you know that that flight was composed of mostly military, ex-military, and citizens with something to do with the military establishment? The 2 jets have already gone into the towers before Barbara made those calls..
    "Most of the calls on Flight 77 were placed between 9.12am and 9.26am, prior to the disengagement of automatic piloting at 9.29am. "
    The plane could indeed have been traveling at either a higher or a lower altitude to that reached at 9.29. Yet, at the same time there is no indication in the Report that the plane had been traveling below the 7000 feet level, which it reached at 9.29am.
    At some point between 9:16 and 9:26, Barbara Olson called her husband, Ted Olson, the solicitor general of the United States. [using an airphone]
    The second airliner,175,went into the tower at 9:03.
    Do you not wonder why nobody would happen to tell one of those "callers" what happened or what was probably going to happen?
    You honestly think that after getting a clue from one of the phone calls that those military and ex-military personel, or just ordinary people, would just sit there being held hostage by a "box cutter"?
    If you do, then made I might have mis-judged your intelligence.
    Just asking questions and pointing out the now obvious.

18. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Ok, first don't miss-judge my intelligence these things have more things that are in the official version and the conspiracy ones. I've seen about 80% of the conspiracy sites and some of the are way out of control. I've read the passenger list only one ex military personnel on board. And there is the thing that the rest of the passengers would not be aware what had happened in NY. And they thought that it would be "normal" hijacking. About Barbara Olson's call we don't have any record what she was talking about so we can't relay tell did she know about WTC or not. If she did know did she share it with others? I would guess that some of the hijackers saw her on the phone and cut the phone line.

The Flight path for flight 77 before hit.
    [​IMG]

19. OnDborder

OnDborder New Member

That was a "generic" mis-judge of intelligence. I had a feeling you were going to take that personally. Only the first line of that post was directed at your quote.
    Barbara Olsen was a "reporter". But let's say she's just a regular person like you or me and we were just informed that 2 airliners were hijacked and puposely crashed into buildings. Duh, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure you are going to die the same way... Umm, what to do??? Well the natural thing to do is just keep it to yourself and huddle back in the corner.. Right? Why no fight? Just another example of the american wussyness?
    Her husband was the U.S. Solicitor General.. You honestly don't think he didn't know what was/had taken place in NY?? You honestly don't think he just might have told his wife?
    From the 911 commision report:
    "'Unlike the earlier flights, the Flight 77 hijackers were reported by a passenger to have box cutters. At some point between 9:16 and 9:26, Barbara Olson called her husband, Ted Olson, the solicitor general of the United States. She reported that the flight had been hijacked, and the hijackers had knives and box cutters. She further indicated that the hijackers were not aware of her phone call, and that they had put all the passengers in the back of the plane. About a minute into the conversation, the call was cut off. Solicitor General Olson tried unsuccessfully to reach Attorney General John Ashcroft. Shortly after the first call, Barbara Olson reached her husband again. She reported that the pilot had announced that the flight had been hijacked, and she asked her husband what she should tell the captain to do. Ted Olson asked for her location and she replied that the aircraft was then flying over houses.

Another passenger told her they were traveling northeast. The Solicitor General then informed his wife of the two previous hijackings and crashes. She did not display signs of panic and did not indicate any awareness of an impending crash. At that point, the second call was cut off."

10 had military backgrounds and 21 had gov/military related work.. Sorry for the "majority". I stand corrected.

20. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Is LLoyd here lying?
    "Lloyd still keeps a torn dollar bill signed by a stranger and dated September 11, 2001. It marks a day he has struggled to survive for two years. But Lloyd’s story is different from most other Survivors’ Fund clients. His life and livelihood was changed by the path of Flight 77 before it hit the Pentagon.

Lloyd, 69, began the morning of September 11, 2001 like most days, driving his taxi cab. A passenger in Rosslyn told him what had happened at the World Trade Center so he turned on his radio and headed home. As he approached the Navy Annex, he saw a plane flying dangerously low overhead. Simultaneously, the plane struck a light pole and the pole came crashing down onto the front of Lloyd’s taxi cab, destroying the windshield in front of his eyes. Glass was everywhere as he tried to stop the car. Another car stopped and the driver helped move the heavy pole off Lloyd’s car. As they were moving the pole, they heard a big boom and turned to see an explosion. The light pole fell on Lloyd and he struggled to get up from underneath, wondering what had happened."
    Source