Pentagon 911 video

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by OnDborder, May 16, 2006.

1. OnDborder

OnDborder New Member

Look at the photos that I posted..
    Can you believe your own eyes or not?
    Can you tell a jet airliner crashed into the side of that building? No. You had to be told that. There is no "visible" evidence.. Show us the jet engines.. Or did it get sucked up into that 18 ft. diameter hole too, along with the wings, tail section, luggage, etc. By logic, the engines would be laying or embedded into the wall on the sides of the hole.. Right? Do you see 'em? I'm pretty sure some of those jet engine parts would be titanium, do you think they could have maybe vaporized into thin air or maybe burnt up in the explosion?? Speaking of the explosion, wouldn't some of the airliner parts be "blown" out/away from the impact from the explosion? Wouldn't the grass be burnt from the explosion? Wouldn't the area be declared a bio-hazard area from the remence of jet fuel still in the ground and building? Hmm..
    Just asking..

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  2. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Well first I don't believe in things because belief is morons way to reason things. Facts are more what I like. Man saw plane hit to the Pentagon and there were clipped side laps on it's path. And the B757's black boxes found in the crash site. About passengers they were in the back of the plane. And they had some company to watch them. And because of this and the fear that they must had they didn't react in any way.

3. OnDborder

OnDborder New Member

Facts?
    Please enlighten all of us to the "facts" of Flight 77..
    "belief is a morons way to reason things".. Do you believe Lloyd?
    Second of all, there are many witness' that say that an airliner flew north of that proposed flight path.
    This isn't a cut and dry issue.
    Not to mention Chenney's "stand down" order to take down the "airliner" before it hit.

4. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Well FAA has radar record of that flight. NEADS was informed about American Airlines Flight 77 at 9:34 a.m., four minutes before it crashed into the Pentagon. We all know that Chenney isn't up for his job he didn't have the up-to date info about the events. Well Lloyd wasn't the only one to see the plane so in this case he is right. And if you do some math when B757 hits some thing about 530 miles in hour how much force it would generate? I say enough to go through Pentagon's walls and go deeper. And did you know that asbestos were used in Pentagon when it was built. And asbestos dust is bad for humans. That's why the crash site bio-hazard case.

For more : Link

5. BWX

BWX flyin' high

And that answers my question how?

-edit-

- That mirror they bounce lasers off of is just their imagination..
    http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEhelp/ApolloLaser.html

Last edited: Mar 17, 2007