Plexiglass Goddamnit!!!

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Benching & Modding' started by Yeti, Jun 4, 2002.

1. Yeti

Yeti New Member

Well, i've been working on my computer lately... and well i really wanna do some work on the cover , right? But its steel for pete's sake... its a bitch to hack that. I really wanna use plexiglass instead... but homedepot doesn't have it... and i can't find a place online that doesn't make me order less than a warehouse :)!!!

So anyone around here know where i can pick some up cheap... cuz i know ya'll tried this already ;).

And while your at it... anyone still have the links to the all plastic/plexiglass computer cases from a while ago. (it popped up on the hardocp newspage but i can't find it any more) ????

Thx... god i hate steel. :)

2. toddalaska

toddalaska New Member

yeti if you go t newegg in the modded case section theres a totally plexiglass under transparent box or something

3. Yeti

Yeti New Member

Yeah... i've seen the best plexi mods.... This one guy (korean i think) did a mod job where he got a Celeron 733 system inside of a Plexiglass Sony PS2 case replica (custom made?... i'm not sure).... it did have VAIO on the side...(custom too?... dunno)... well suffice it to say it was pretty well done. :)

I'm gonna browse through the site today... and thanks for the post. :)

4. WyreTheWolf

WyreTheWolf Wolfish Bastard

Do you have a LOWES in your area? LOWES carries it. BTW, I would suggest using LEXAN if you can get it. Just about indestuctable.

Good luck!

5. Yeti

Yeti New Member

Yeah... and just about undrillable also... plexiglass is strong enough for me and i know how to work it so.... i'll think i'll swing that way. Thanks for the info on lowes... i'll check it out... (lord knows homedepot doesn't have plexiglass).

:)