Political rant!

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by caps_buster, Apr 10, 2013.

1. caps_buster

caps_buster Just one crazy geek :)

All politicians are just puppets to the Money Masters cabala and their plans. So I see no reason at all to trying to defend them. They are not representing our interests. They are all corrupt beyond any possible repair.
    When she died and the media liars start like gloryfiing her, I was disgusted. Even I did not exactly hear that, only from other people I know that, because the major news I never watch from 2003, when I hear that Saddam gor WMD's from Georga Walker Bush. That was it. From the time I never looked at manstream media again, because they are just liard, paid to keep the status Quo. Never asking the really important questions, or even being somewhat tied up in the 9/11 false flag (just look at the WTC 7 BBC report, that live reporting that WTC 7 "collapsed" and the WTC 7 is still standing in the background of the reporter... and collapse only 20 min after....).

Just look at the 9/11 report, that did not even mention the WTC 7 "collapse" and people who ask like "WTF?! Are you seriously trying to say that "THIS" is the official report, when it did ot even mention the "pulled" WTC 7 building?!" are - by the same media - demonized as "conspiration theoritics"?!

A nasty spin words invented back in 1964, when the US government is trying pass as the official version of JFK assasination the magic bullet theory, witch in essence says, that one bullet is responsible for 7 wounds in two guys, while there is even a more that second delay between the time, when these wounds happen? (the holding of the hat was not possible with the damage to the arm)

So if media, instead of asking the right questions (and we all know what they are), only using the CIA coverup lies and label people as "conspiration theoretics", then I did not want to even listen to what they are saying.

Instead, they should ask, why money is based on debt and used to enslave the whole nations... and why we shall be made this way slaves to the money masters, who print the money out of thin air and lend them to us at interest, witch create the perpetual debt, what cannot be paiyd at all, unless we got another loan... because these interest money are never put into the system in first place, so there is no hope to pay the debt ever. That are the right questions, not whatever Iron Lady was good or bad.

PS. political rant? Come on! Speaking about politicians can't be nonpolitical after all.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  2. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

I'm wondering how long it is before you start talking about 'the illuminati' or the lizard people. My advice -don't believe every word posted on shitty conspiracy websites.

Fuck me this site has really been turned over to the lunatics. :(

blibbax likes this.
  3. Transk53

Transk53 New Member

There is no doubt that the big families rule the global roost with finances and distribution of wealth, but yeah, I want some of the weed this guy is smoking. Shit if it is that good these day's.... Anyway, since when do the media ask the right questions? Have I read that right or is my universal translator broken!

I saw that pogram regarding the shooting of JFK. The Americans believed it because they were told to and nobody actually cared. Why are you bringing that up now? Nobody cares now either.

4. caps_buster

Jac - fuck you, dear friend :) With a broom stick at least, hehe... Look, I take everything with grain of salt. But especially these people, that have a reason to lie to us. And there is a difference. These "shitty conspiracy websites" did not gain huge money or power from lying to us, while governments do. And I check and double check their findings before making my own opinion about things.
    Actually, The Illuminati are pretty real guys, you can see their signature everywhere it matters. Lizard people is IMHO a fantasy, because there is no proof of them :) I would wellcome that David Ike actually shoot one, so we can see it all in their true form :D But I quess he would be just booked for murder, then :)

Anyway, the BBC "I"m still standing" clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

So, what is that? A shitty conspiration site? Get real, dude :)

Or you want to argue that WMD are found in Iraq or what? Come on!

Have you read the 9/11 report? Plenty of pages... but no "collapse" of WTC 7 mentioned. What, you did not agree? Fine! Show us the page scan, where it even mention the "collapse" of WTC 7! Come on, mate. Do your work and not only shoot strong words :)

[​IMG]

Larry Silverstaind says that WTC 7 get "pulled": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
    (how more obvious this can ever get? "they made that decision to pull and we watch the building go down")

Or you want to argue about the "conspiracion theory" nasty word was invented by CIA? Or what you want to argue about? Come on, throw some dirt is easy. But be precise.

About the money - well, take a look there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
    Definitively a "shitty conspirationist video"... unfortunately if you do your homework, you realize that this is the sad truth...

Transk53 - agreed on the media cover up. JFK shooting is IMHO important and I bring that up because it can show anyone easily, that with some media cover up, the conspirators can get away with anything. Even telling people that the fatal headshot come from back, not front as we can all see.
    Of course, at back, there can be patsy Oswald. At front, there is... nothing? :)
    If people did not catch on, when no sharpshooter can match Oswald performance, then this is the best example of brainwashing people. Make the lie simple, make it big, keep repeating and people eventually come to believe it.

I did not undestand, how come the people accepted that, when thanks to this, a Vietnam war was enforced to the USA. Not to mention the JFK executive order 11110 to kill the bank, errrr, FED. Yep, the private bank, that loan ever single penny to the US government at interest, witch is, of course, impossible to pay. Witch is why there are the economic problem...

JFK was the last president, that stand up to the FED banksters. That is why it is important to never forget what they did and get away with it.

5. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

This thread is dedicated to all the DAFT conspiracy theory fans, malcontents and Alien and UFO nuts on the outside of common sense, LOOKING IN.

Q: How many conspiracy theorists does it take to change a lightbulb?
    A: We will never find out, but Lee Harvey Oswald didn't do it.

Q: How many politicians does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: It doesn't matter how many you have, none of them will ever trust any of the others to hold the ladder steady.

Q: How many Warren Commission supporters does it take to change a lightbulb?
    A: None. The light bulb should not be changed, because it would interfere with the facts.

6. Transk53

Transk53 New Member

What fucking planet are residing on! Do you really believe that the global economic crisis is down to one bank?? No, the one bank in that context, would be completely ruinous on a planetry scale!!

BTW, the fatal shot that killed JFK could have only been a projectile rebound if the fatal was fired from the front. Footage shows that a massive impact occured from the front, a secondary shot! If anything, the primary was at the back, as shows in the footage. Despite all that though, the twat almost embrolied the world in war just to satisfy his unwarranted self importance.

7. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

Before this thread goes nuclear, let's just remember the rules of this forum:

Anything goes, but also try to keep it civil - if you've got a problem with what's been said, attack the post/facts, not the poster

8. Transk53

Transk53 New Member

Point taken and understood. It would be remiss of me to goad the OP due to uncivil behavour.

9. Transk53

Transk53 New Member

It looks like that the perpetrator(s) did make a home brew Claymore type weapon due to the ball bearings and nails. Doubt it would have been a pipe bomb as they have a chaotic blast radius.

EDIT> Wrong thread doh!

10. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

yeah Transk53, your treating this guy likes he is Australian, lighten up man.;)

11. Transk53

Transk53 New Member

Showed this reply to a Ossie mate, he does not get it either??

12. caps_buster

one US soldier that I would like to bow down and show my highest respect for:

[​IMG]

...however what is the "justice" served in USA, when mass murderers walk free, while Bradley Manning get 90 years and lucky...? :wtf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJl6V4JQFl4