Preview PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2013 V1.10 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Twe

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: Preview PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2013 V1.10 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default

is your Card OEM?

2. wpte

wpte New Member

Re: Preview PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2013 V1.10 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default

I bought one in a big creative box, don't think that's OEM. Any way to detect if it's OEM? I've build every pc myself.

edit:
    Still got the driver package I used on windows 7 it seems. At that time I downloaded this:
    "PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Default Tweak Edition.7z"

3. bmxfelon420

bmxfelon420 New Member

I have the same issue as the other gentleman but I have an OEM Xtremegamer; model SB0770 WW202. If i go into the "Drivers" folder and run the setup and tell it to upgrade, I get "device cannot start" in Device manager.

It doesnt just seem to be these drivers either, the 1.05 suite as well as any other set i've tried thus far wont open the console or control panel. I wouldnt normally care but i need the DDL encoder. Mode switcher opens.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  4. Robert McClelland

I may not have your device ID if OEM could be missing can you please posted it?

5. Robert McClelland

Can you please posted your device ID it could be missing Did you try crap cleaner after you uninstalled drivers and delete all creative stuff? used some type a cleaner clean out the drivers? and run reg fixer?

6. bmxfelon420

bmxfelon420 New Member

Sure its

VEN_1102&DEV_000C&SUBSYS_11026002&REV_1000

Its really wierd, not even an OEM Alienware driver ONLY for the SB0770 is detected by its own control panel. Let me know if you have any ideas, I might go pop it in another computer to see if it behaves differently.

7. Robert McClelland

It should have number 5 instead of c you sure u have mother board audio disabled? Going to sleep now 3am here. I'll help more in afternoon.

8. archaven

archaven New Member

hi i have a problem on windows 8.1. the error is:

"There are no supported audio device availalble. You need to close the application. Click OK to close the application now."

any idea what i'm doing wrong? i'm using Creative X-Fi Elite Pro PCI OEM. Thanks

Edit
    Here's the vendor id i think. Found it on Multimedia Audio Controller.

Device PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_002F1102&REV_00\5&16438895&0&0000E4 was configured.

9. wpte

wpte New Member

I've posted it before:

PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_00221102&REV_00

Yes, we already came to the conclusion I followed all recommended steps. I also did a temp cleaner with tune-up utilities.

Wait, so I should have all other audio output devices disabled? I've my mobo soundcard off, but still the digital connections are available, as well as nvidia audio devices.

In the creative version of the console launcher one may pick which audio device to use with the launcher.

10. Robert McClelland

Make sure disable driver sign is a muss for win8.1 I'll check your id in afternoon when I get on my pc on my tablet.

11. wpte

wpte New Member

yep it's off. the sound itself is working perfectly. there's just no way to set all the x-fi features ;)

12. archaven

archaven New Member

this is what i've done. download the official creative x-fi elite pro web driver from creative website. then install the you-pax driver and it worked.

i'm surprised the SQ is superbly nice on win8.1.

13. Robert McClelland

Glad you like them ;)

14. bmxfelon420

bmxfelon420 New Member

That was the number of it loading in UAA mode, (no drivers installed) the number it gives when drivers are loaded is

PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_60021102&REV_00

I enabled test mode and disabled driver signing in case that makes any difference on Windows 7. Thanks for all the help you provide, I know it has to have taken a lot of tinkering for these drivers to work like they do.

UPDATE:
    The card itself isnt bad, put it into a windows 7 pc and it worked. Both 64 and 32 bit.

UPDATE 2:
    The Pax 1.10 drivers dont work on the other pc under x64, same problem as on my main computer. Gonna try to reinstall windows on the main pc and try it then.

UPDATE 3:
    After going through the registry and deleting anything to do with creative drivers, xfi, audigy, or dolby, it seems to work with Daniel k 2.5 drivers. Still says "device cannot start" if i use the PAX drivers though.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  15. archaven

archaven New Member

Still a problem with settings not saved on win8.1 x64. Using X-Fi Elite Pro OEM. Tried the sleep, shutdown, etc. Nothing work :S.

It's getting annoying though.

16. Dee_NA77

Dee_NA77 Member

I had the same problem myself with the soundcard I have on the XP Professional Edition. So I used the things on the CD and simply replaced the drivers with the NEW PAX drivers and it solved it til there's a resolution. I even went as far as setting the wave in the mixer to 50% as well as the volume. Still may need to use the computer sleep method unless you tweak the settings in the tweaks.ini where it says audiocreationmode part at the begining of it may work if you replace it with EntertainmentMode to where EntertainmentMode pops up instead of GameMode or somethin. Hopefully this helps since I'm still new at this.

17. Balantakos

Balantakos Member

if you have problems (with install/errors or i dont know) maybe your windows/registry e.t.c is full of crap/junk/destroyed files.
    in my pc i had never have a problem with the drivers. Never. Windows 7 SP1.

18. Dee_NA77

Dee_NA77 Member

Not evberybody is gonna have it easy like you balantakos... i even tried fresh reinstallin of windows and even usin drivercleaner driversweeper and a registry cleaner after uninstalling it as well as disablin my antivirus software just so the installation would work properly

19. Robert McClelland

this why I'm waiting 8.1 drivers from creative to tune up nothing I can do my end.

20. bmxfelon420

bmxfelon420 New Member

Well if you get any idea what the issue with the oem xtremegamer is let me know. I'd be happy to give it a try.