Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Edition.

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Edition.

Welcome to New Driver Set.

02/04/14
    Add INF to INI in WDM.inf in tweaks line and add special config line for tweaks make even sound better.
    Rest the info in readme it's to long to posted in forum lolRemember Put Computer to Sleep after you save your setting then wake computer then reboot this would save your settings

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downloads/pax/PAX%20MASTER%20PCIe%20Titanium%20Driver%20HD%20Suite%202013%20V1.10%20Default%20Tweak%20Edition.7z

This set is live now Enjoy If goes well you can keep as official driver from me

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  2. Cosmichaos

Cosmichaos Grandmaster of Disaster

AW: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Editio

Do I need to install every single part of the installation to apply the very welcomed CPU Idle fix. All SOftware in this RAR (which vontains a folder named V1.05) is same or older than 1.05.

Driver should be updated, thats enough isnt it?

3. Cosmichaos

AW: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Editio

Well, no Software-Package update, while the installer seems to have installed a new driver (according to heavy mouse activity)... although i never recognized anything like "installing driver" ever in PAX before...

Driver version still show 6.0.1.1348 by date 24.04.2013...

Tried manually to install driver from Driver\WDM\-folder... but no suiteable driver.

I still have same CPU idle-usage than before.

Here's a brief description of the problem:

I have audiodg.exe process CPU-usage around 1-2% ( 4x4000ghz phenom 2) up to 5-6% (4x1000mhz phenom 2) only for playback any media containing audio.

In addition, when using the Line-In Port via FlexiJack and plug-in a Microphone, CPU-Usage increases about the same amout, so turns out playing a game with audio and having skype/teamspeak for communication gives me up to 5% usage (4x4ghz) just for audiodg.exe.... plus the skype/teamspeak decoding/encoding CPU-usage extra in that specific processes.

Here's what i already triedso far:

Audio-Controlpanel/Audio-Console: Encoders (DTS,...) off, CMSS-3D off, Crystalizer off, EQ off, bass redirection off, Speaker mode 5.1 (2.1 is lower but still CPU-usage generating). Doesn't help.

Disable what you here-devices in windows playback/recording-devices and all other unneccessary devices.

Deactivated all plugins in windows-audio-configuration for mic- and speakers-devices.

Tried lowering sample quality in windows audio-configuration for the devices.

Nothing helped... creative never did care, neither did microsoft. This driver isn't a help, too. Sry.

4. Robert McClelland

Re: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Editio

Did you disable driver sign I might need go back redo the set that would work just updated tweaks again :) I don't have card to test on it.

5. Cosmichaos

If you mean disabled force disallow unsigned drivers ... yes, it's activated.

When i install Xtreme-G Nvidia graphics drivers for example, windows asks me if i'd like to install that specific unsigned driver, works charming.

PAX installer installer only asks me all the bunch of software-packages, but not containing a routine to update the driver itself.

Seems im with old driver, dont I?
    Is there no version information in device manager to detemrine if your updated drivers installed succesfully?

So seems only way to update your driver is: Uninstall PAX, remove AND uninstall driver from device manager, reboot and then freshly install.

I will try doing that tomorrow

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  6. Robert McClelland

Re: AW: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Ed

Ya let me know I will rework the set from v1.05 and with updated tweaks then :)

7. Cosmichaos

1. Removed all Creative-Software
    2. Deinstalled device from windows device manager and checked remove driver (was PAX).
    3. Reboot -> Windows automatically installed still present latest Creative WDM.
    4. Tried installing this release -> Installed software but no driver.
    5. Tried manually selecting driver (only show compatible drivers unchecked) -> Did not work, no suitable driver in Driver/-folder, keeps tellign me to make sure it's for x64.
    6. Open the Drivers/-folder and run Setup.exe and reboot -> Did not Work!

Can you please fix it?

8. Cosmichaos

God im so stupid. I dont have a HD xD
    The other one works :D

9. Tshoco

Tshoco New Member

Darn, same happened to me!!
    I wanted to test this driver on Windows 8.1 x64, because stock driver isnt working (no sound).

1. Do I have to uninstall everything (clean uninstall like Cosmichaos?) or is overinstalling of non-HD sufficient?
    2. Might be a stupid question: I hope it is sufficient to disable driver sign just once for the Installation and not for every Windows start/restart?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  10. Cosmichaos

Good question, I dont really know if some of the HD-software would be incorrect or problematic. Reinstallation told be some software already installed in newer version, and aborted those, so probably yes. I just uninstalled everything from Creative rebooted and installed the correct pack again.

Hmm you cannot disable driver sign completely as far as i know.

What you change is to allow installation of unsigned drivers on-demand (disable force disallow driver sign, or disable driver sign enforcement). That means it will still check for signed drivers and would warn you when it's unsigned forcing you to manually click on "YES I WANT THAT".

Should be enough to load win8 without driver sign enforcement , install and reboot. SHoudl be fine.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  11. Robert McClelland

Re: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Editio

Well I'm not a programer I don't know how do that stuff only tweaks.

12. Cosmichaos

I hope you not wait for someone giving you precise answer if over-install would be OK, since the hole new-installation is finished in less than 5 minutes. Anyone highly recommends removing the wrong versions and clean install the right pack.

1. Remove the Creative Software
    2. Reboot the PC with disabled driver sign enforcement
    3. Install the correct pack
    4. Reboot finally

13. Robert McClelland

Re: AW: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Ed

New set out What new fix mirror stuff in tweaks dups and add new Smart tweak to Treble and Bass :)

14. Robert McClelland

15. Cosmichaos

Does 1.10 contains all the tweaks from 1.05 or is it only these 3-tweaks with all the rest following later?

16. doudou1408

doudou1408 New Member

Since HD V1.00 or V1.05, Pax don't want to install the driver.

I have installed all the previous versions with no problems, but since 2-3 versions, driver won't be installed :/

So i stay on official creative, but would like to install yours :)

Edit : With the setup in folder "Driver", it ask me for unsigned driver and install the driver correctly.
    But, the setup in root folder don't install driver, so i have all the tweak with manual driver installation ?
    Problem on Windows 8 FR.

PS : Sorry for my english.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  17. Robert McClelland

I got back and used v1.05 set then I let you know when I ready I think I know why :). I think extra installing doesn't like like the Titanium one did.

18. Robert McClelland

Driver should work now :) enjoy it.

19. mozg64

mozg64 New Member

Îòâåò: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Edi

Same problem, i just up to WIN8.1 pro, when i reboot, it has no sound.

20. mozg64

mozg64 New Member

Îòâåò: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Edi

On windows 8 all worked without problems after 8.1 updated windows and the sound was gone off the digital signature does not help!