Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Edition.

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: Îòâåò: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak

Did you disable driver sign? lol

2. mozg64

mozg64 New Member

Îòâåò: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Edi

Please re-install version 1.5, and the sound system was defined further in the Task Manager, and then turned off and turned on the sound to work but now a new problem 1.10 driver is not installed.

Yes forgot to tell the driver resets all settings after each reboot.

After enabling hibernation settings are retained but the new driver is not installed.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  3. lbondezan

lbondezan New Member

Re: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Editio

I just can't hear the douby efects... in the creative console its all ok, but in movies, musics or games, the 5.1 just don't work...what can be?!.. I was using the 1.05 in windows 8 and all was just perfect..but now, i instaled the 1.10 in windows 8.1, and just don't work..

4. Robert McClelland

Re: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Editio

Like I said you can try copy new tweaks into the common folder from v1.10 set into 1.05 set you like That might fix the issue easy to do. On my Titanium champ card I don't have any issue under 8.1 pro 64bit.

5. glabrek

glabrek New Member

I'm new here and just wanted to say a big thanks to the person who took the time to make a driver that would work with Windows 8.1 I was so mad at Microsoft yesterday when I upgraded to 8.1 just to find out that I had no sound at all after. Searched the web for solutions, found none until I got to this site.

I have a X Fi Titanium HD. I uninstalled every thing related to Creative, ran CCleaner, went into the registry to search for all Creative entries, then deleted them. I think installed these Pax drivers version 1.10 (went smooth, save for one component which didn't install because I already had a newer version?). Then, I adjusted the setting to my liking, went to sleep mode, awoke the computer, and rebooted. Looks like all is working fine and the settings got memorized OK. The only little thing is that I no longer have the Creative Console Launcher icon in my taskbar. Is there a way to get it back?

Thanks again to put time into updating these drivers because it seems Creative just dropped the ball on them...

6. Robert McClelland

Just reload the volume panel :)

7. glabrek

glabrek New Member

Thanks for the reply, but how can I reload it? I have no clue...

8. Robert McClelland

go to your start menu look for volume panel

9. glabrek

glabrek New Member

Don't see this anywhere... Is there a way to download this somewhere?

10. Robert McClelland

You need reinstalled whole driver set then lol. Volume Panel should be near the clock lol.

11. Giugliano

Giugliano New Member

Hi! What different between "Titanium Driver HD Suite" and "Titanium Driver Suite" drivers? Thanks.

12. Robert McClelland

Drifter cards :)

13. Cosmichaos

Cosmichaos Grandmaster of Disaster

AW: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Editio

I still like to know if this release only contains the announced 3 tweaks or if it contains all the previous 1.05 tweaks !?

I also like to know which creative-driver it is based on.

I dont think that creative doesnt care about the customers at all, so they definetly will release newer drivers for older but common hardware like the x-fi on one day or another, otherwise they would stop working on those drivers entirely, but the fact that you can find actual beta-drivers being still under actual developement speaks for itself.

So, please:

1. Are previous tweaks included? yes or no?
    2. Which original driver release it is based on?

PS: Please include ALchemy 1.44 in next package. Thx.

14. Robert McClelland

Re: AW: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Ed

:p :p :p :p

15. Cosmichaos

AW: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Editio

Dude, there is no common folder in this package, where is it please?

Id rather can't find any folders with *.ini except "For 3D surround" and "For Mastering".

Some readmes tell me to look for folder "Configurational" but this doesn't exist, too.
    You tell me to look for "Common", but this doesn't exists.

The "actual" readme tells me:

Welcome to New Driver Set.
    7/22/13
    Add New Prologic.ini.
    Add New What-U-Hear.ini

Cant find these files at all anywhere !???

Please help, I like to tune parameters for my 5.1-speakers, but i don't know where.

BTW: Do you have a guide for newbies how to customize tweaks properly for real speaker-environment/specs? Like my speakers range from 40hz - 22kHz, how to properly modify?

PS: Got them: \Drivers\WDM\COmmon\ <--- why not mention it is "DRIVERS/WDM", in readme or here,... how am I supposed to know!?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  16. Cosmichaos

Ok im pretty shocked while investigating that *.ini-files.

balance.ini:
    Configuration\SnartBass,100% <--- other configt call it "sMart" with M.
    Configuration\BalanceSharpBase,100% <--- "Base", really, shouldn't it be bass?
    Configuration\BalanceSharpBaseMid,48% <--- ""

bass.ini:
    Configuration\SmartBase,100% <--- ""
    Configuration\SofterBase,100% <--- ""

So what i will do now is comparing all the inis removing the errors... lol

Im just trying to figure out how to make my Subwoofer work when Rear-Speakers only active. Doesn't work actuall. Got any idea for that?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  17. Robert McClelland

Re: AW: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Ed

Ya I will fix :) Any chance still under warranty? You may have bad speaker plug. All Mids are at 48% most of them which make sound better. Common folder is in driver folder :).

18. Robert McClelland

PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Edition.
    11/11/13
    ClarityTreble
    ClarityBass
    ClarityBalance
    ClarityClear
    Took Out Smooth Tweak
    And CPU IDLE Fix.
    New Pure Tweak
    Fix mirror stuff in inf spelling
    Add better windows 8.1 official installing support.
    New set out What new fix mirror stuff in tweaks dups and add new Smart tweak to Treble and Bass
    Add GreatnessBass and Treble and PrefectBass and Treble to the inf.

Remember Put Computer to Sleep after you save your setting then wake computer then reboot this would save your settings

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downloads/pax/PAX%20MASTER%20PCIe%20Titanium%20Driver%20HD%20Suite%202013%20V1.10%20Default%20Tweak%20Edition.7z

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  19. mozg64

mozg64 New Member

Îòâåò: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak Edi

On Windows 8.1 pro works fine thank you for the work done.

20. Robert McClelland

Re: Îòâåò: Preview PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver HD Suite 2013 V1.10 Default Tweak

:D I guess creative doesn't have issue giving me gift cards for my hard work ;) I let you know when So far no reply pass coulple days but wait to Sunday though. :p. Just remember people you have PM me the gift codes :). lol If wish donate gift cards like amazon or steam or google play :).